Windows 10: Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

Discus and support Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought an USB bluetooth device and a bluetooth headset to play a game. However, as soon as I connected the headset to the computer to play the game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hüseyin AlperenSivrikaya, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

I bought an USB bluetooth device and a bluetooth headset to play a game. However, as soon as I connected the headset to the computer to play the game, various problems occured. Then I realized when I speak I was not able to hear and the other way around was also problematic. Not only is this true for this game but it is also true for Skype and other games. When I deactivate one or the other from Control Panel, the one which wasn't deactivated Works perfectly fine. Apart from computer, headset functions well with cell phone. I tried every solution I could find on the internet about the game, privacy settings and steam as well. Unfortunately, I couldn't change anything at all. I don't know why this happens or how I can fix it. Please help, thanks anyways.

:)

Hüseyin AlperenSivrikaya, Jan 13, 2019

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Aliz Win User

Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Thema:

Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

1. Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device - Similar Threads - Using Bluetooth headset

2. Using the microphone of my bluetooth headset crashes bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using the microphone of my bluetooth headset crashes bluetooth: Hi,I just bought a bluetooth headset Edifier W820NB and everytime I use the microphone without the cable connected via bluetooth the bluetooth crashes. By "crash" I mean the option to turn bluetooth on and off stop existing, both in the settings menu and in the action center,...
  3. bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices: I have 3 different Bluetooth headphones and none of them work. My pc was working perfectly, I went on vacation and now it doesn't work. I tried reinstalling drivers, I reinstalled windows tried older Bluetooth devices but none of them seem the help. In the devices section,...
  4. Bluetooth not finding new headset device

Bluetooth not finding new headset device: I have a Sony Vaio SVF 15A 16CXB and trying to connect ifidelity Bluetooth headphones to it. The computer looks for the device, but can't find it 15 minutes of looking and just continues to look for it until I close out the device manager. I have other devices connected to...
  5. Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones: Hi, I m using Boat Rockerz 235V2. I had both Headset and Headphone Stereo Devices working perfectly fine until a few days ago when only the Stereo Option is available to me. I tried troubleshooting my sound problems by right-clicking on the volume icon on the taskbar. It...
  6. Unable to use Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to use Bluetooth headset: Hey , I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i turns off the mose , itthe headset starts functioning properly ....
  7. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  8. Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device: Hello, I recently purchassed an Sony WH-1000mx3 wireless headset. I am currently trying to use it as playback device on my PC via Bluetooth. The headset is currently paired and connected, but does not appear as a choice of playback device. What i did so far, in no...
  9. Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect: Hi! Whenever I have Bluetooth on and use my Logitech G35 headset, the headset disconnects then comes back, oscillating back and forth in a 5 second window. 2 seconds from headset, 3 seconds from built in speakers (laptop). In settings under "Bluetooth & other devices" I get...
  10. Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Use this PC as headset bluetooth: Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some...