Windows 10: Using a cloud drive like a local drive

Discus and support Using a cloud drive like a local drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to attach a cloud drive Google Drive and have it appear in File explorer like a local drive. I can do it in Linux very easily. Anyone know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinPeck, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Using a cloud drive like a local drive

I want to attach a cloud drive Google Drive and have it appear in File explorer like a local drive. I can do it in Linux very easily. Anyone know how to do it in Windows 10 Home.

:)

MartinPeck, Dec 27, 2020
  2. little cat, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Cloud Print

Hi,

I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a cloud (like Google)

Q2. I need to install my printer in MS cloud / One Drive

Please guide me step by Step

AshwinKumarAK, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Using a cloud drive like a local drive

f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Using a cloud drive like a local drive

1. Using a cloud drive like a local drive - Similar Threads - Using cloud drive

2. Clarification on Cloud drive: Onedrive and Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clarification on Cloud drive: Onedrive and Google Drive: I want to ask for clarification on using and syncing files in both Google drive and One drive on the same computer.I use 2 Emails for saving and syncing files 1. Wk.........*** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email is hidden for personal privacy: I use this email for...
  3. Mapping a network drive using a local network

Mapping a network drive using a local network: Hi. I would like to map my network drive to my desktop from my laptop. I am using a wireless extender how can I map my network drive using my local network?...
  4. One Drive, half of the data on local computer and half on cloud

One Drive, half of the data on local computer and half on cloud: Hi, I have 500GB of internal storage on my laptop. My One Drive has 1 TB in it. Theoretically I can only use 500GB As much as my internal hard drive capacity despite of 1TB facility from One drive. Does one drive have a smart sync features, where I can have a folder on...
  5. One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage

One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage: My OneDrive all of a sudden stopped syncing/uploading to the Cloud storage even though I have space. Why did it do this? How do I fix it when it says it can't sign me in because of cookies even though I allowed cookies on all my browsers?...
  6. Can I Use One Drive Like This?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Use One Drive Like This?: I want to work on a Libre document in its own directory on my hard drive. But I'd like it to be mirrored onto One Drive. So that everything I do to it is reflected immediately onto the One Drive copy Then when I'm elsewhere on some other PC I'd like to work on that doc on...
  7. One Drive folder and cloud

One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  8. Router cloud drive not recognized

Router cloud drive not recognized: I have an Asus router with a USB drive attached as a cloud drive. I updated Windows 10 to some updated files. I can connect to the router using a browser. I see in file explorer a device that looks like it is disk on the Asus router. When I click it, it opens the browser for...
  9. external drive or cloud

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    external drive or cloud: I have some family photos in the Onedrive cloud. For security reasons, I would prefer to keep them locally. I have a WD eternal drive that has backups of my OS. Can I place a folder of the photos on that drive in or will that disturb the Macrium imaging backup and recovery...
  10. Windows 10 with drive or cloud.

Windows 10 with drive or cloud.: I am using a cloud to hold all my files and folders. Is there a free way to back up this cloud in the event it fails. All the data is also on m phone's cloud. I use external drives to image my hard drive but I doubt that includes the cloud like Onedrive drive or Drive....