Windows 10: Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003

Discus and support Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really cant install the gaming wheel in Windows 10 (with latest updates)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RanjuMatilal, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003

I really cant install the gaming wheel in Windows 10 (with latest updates)

:)

RanjuMatilal, Aug 22, 2019

2. Frontech jil 1731 is not working on my windows 10

Frontech jil 1731 is not working on my windows 10 i5 12 gb ram hp touch laptop, when its connected through usb 3 and 2 to lap and in game control settings it is detecting and function test and calibration test its detecting but whenever i trying to test
    the vibration test it is showing that " Windows shell common dll stopped working" close the program, i am unable to use this game pad, please suggest me.

pravasthimedam, Aug 22, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Genius Introduces Speed Wheel 6 MT Gaming Racing Wheel

Genius is pleased to announce the release of the Speed Wheel 6 MT. Compatible with PC and PS3, the Speed Wheel 6 MT with 11" gaming wheel, manual transmission and foot pedals brings a realistic driving experience to simulated racing. Powerful force feedback brings a new dimension to racing games. Feel the traction of the tires on the road, the vibration of the engine, the shifting of gears. The feeling of connection to the car lets gamers experience racing games to their fullest - as well as improves lap times.

All the PS3 buttons are present on the Speed Wheel 6 MT including directional pad, so you will be able to play your games to the fullest. For PC gamers, all buttons on the wheel can be bound in-game to desired functions. The steering wheel and foot pedals of the Speed Wheel 6 MT are slip-resistant for optimal performance in grueling endurance races. The two c-clamps can adjust to fit a wide variety of tables and desks. One c-clamp on each side ensures a sturdy and solid connection that won't rattle or budge. The driving wheel of the Speed Wheel 6 MT features a racy red and black design, while the rear of the racing wheel resembles a tire and shiny rim.

Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003 228a_thm.jpg

Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003 228b_thm.jpg

Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003 228c_thm.jpg

Product Highlights
    • 11" gaming wheel compatible with PC/PS3
    • Dual-motor force feedback
    • D-pad, manual transmission and two wheel mounted gearshift levers
    • Sturdy and slip-resistant foot pedals
    • Two c-clamps fit most tables and desks
    • Unique racing wheel design
    • Now available in the United States
    • MSRP: $89.99
    Price and Availability
    The Speed Wheel 6 MT is currently available in the United States for the suggested retail price of $89.99. For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003

SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

So I got the Microsoft Precision Racing Wheel and I'm downloading a lot a racing games for it. All the games that i download the Wheel wont work. I know its not broken because I found a Bike Game called Incline for steam and it works. When I try to use it
    on games like Froza Motorsport 6 It wont work. Is there like a Driver i need to download to make it work with the games or something? If not is there a list of games that work with the wheel. I've been looking for a long time. I'm running Windows 10 and so
    far it works with one game..

christophercardillo, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003

1. Using a Frontech Multimedia Gaming Wheel Model JIL3003 - Similar Threads - Using Frontech Multimedia

2. Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel: I recently upgraded my PC components, mobo, video card RTX 3070, RAM 32 GB, processor i5 13600. Along with the parts upgrade I upgraded my windows to 11. I kept my hard drives, SSD for windows install and this particular game is also installed on that drive, and HDDs for...
  3. Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel: I recently upgraded my PC components, mobo, video card RTX 3070, RAM 32 GB, processor i5 13600. Along with the parts upgrade I upgraded my windows to 11. I kept my hard drives, SSD for windows install and this particular game is also installed on that drive, and HDDs for...
  4. Multimedia Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multimedia Keys: When I try to use my multimedia keys it only launches windows media player and I can't use these keys for Spotify. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multimedia-keys/34280d0f-25db-4b34-a346-aa5ee31c9ed1
  5. Multimedia Player

Multimedia Player: Hello, My multimedia files default player is "MPC-HC". A day or two ago it stopped playing .swf files. I did not uninstall the Adobe flash player yet. Searched the internet - could not find an answer, so I'm asking the experts. (Well, its not a windows direct issue) Answers...
  6. multimedia settings

multimedia settings: multimedia setting preventing monitor shutdown when watching videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multimedia-settings/80a9b2e8-65b8-4665-bf0d-b2d581e1c984
  7. Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?

Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?: Hi, I have a question regarding the copyright of the 3D models from the Paint 3D library. Can I add them to my own game without royalty payments? The game will be sold in Steam. I usually work with models from Hum3D and they have structured license agreements, so I can...
  8. multimedia devices

multimedia devices: Hello I have here two devices on the network, connected by cable to the router, which are recognized again in win 10 every time I turn on the computer. would be: DLNA-Player-MediaCenter and NET they were recognized only once in win 7 check it out: [ATTACH] Is there a...
  9. Multimedia Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multimedia Devices: I sheepishly admit that for lo these many years, I have never paid much attention to the listing of "Multimedia Devices" in the "Devices and Printers" listing under Control Panel. Now, however, it matters. I need to know exactly what these icons represent. I've always used...
  10. Multimedia Keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multimedia Keys: Hello! I have the All In One Media keyboard and I want to disable the multimedia keys (like the home button, the music button and the explorer button) so I can use them for something else. How do I do it? I can't find any way....