Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile

Discus and support Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Last week, Microsoft pushed out a new build 10080 of Windows 10 mobile and in this release, you can now pair a mouse with the device and use it like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/using-a-m...dows-10-mobile

:)

Brink, May 21, 2015
  2. ChristopherBoyajian Win User

Tochpad Not Working w/ Microsoft Mouse - Windows 10

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 and recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. With Windows 7 the touchpad was always on even when the USB chip for the mouse was in, so there was no problem when I wanted to switch from using the mouse
    to not using the mouse. However, with Windows 10, I cannot use the touchpad with the USB chip for the mouse plugged in AND when I take it out the touchpad is still unresponsive. Any help?

Thanks

ChristopherBoyajian, May 21, 2015
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Using a Keyboard and Mouse with a Windows Phone

Tris, since Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2, keyboards are supported via Bluetooth. Not sure, if that is released for a HTC One (M8) for Windows already. Lumia 640 and Lumia 735 do. However, I have not tried a mouse, yet. When it comes to USB, not just Windows
    10 Mobile but also
    new hardware is required …

Abi99 (2), May 21, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

I don't understand why any android device recognizes any USB mouse and keyboard and Windows 10 mobile can't.

badrobot, May 21, 2015
  5. groze Win User
    Open source.

groze, May 21, 2015
  6. Slartybart Win User
    and then there's this:
    Microsoft Garage: Mouse without Borders

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile - Similar Threads - Using mouse mobile

1. Scroll Down using mouse wheel not working in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Scroll Down using mouse wheel not working in Google Chrome: I can scroll down in windows explorer etc etc but i cant scroll down in google chrome but i can scroll up?? wth? help? 94439
  2. Can't use mouse/keyboard for windows 98 setup on hyper-v?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't use mouse/keyboard for windows 98 setup on hyper-v?: So I am installing a virtual machine of win 98 using hyper-v mainly for the sake of playing old games and nostalgia reasons. I get up to this part and I cannot use my mouse/keyboard anymore [img] So is there a fix to this problem? 70178
  3. ?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse?: My Win10 PC has built in bluetooth and I use it with a bluetooth mouse. I accidentally turned bluetooth off and that made it real hard to turn it on again since the mouse stopped working. Catch-22! The solution is to install a USB mouse just to turn bluetooth back on....
  4. Mouse stops working- need right-click it to use again

Mouse stops working- need right-click it to use again: Has this post appeared already? I have had a glitch after submitting my post. The mouse on my PC, Win 10 64bit, has suddenly developed a habit of freezing a few seconds after it has been moved. I have to right-click it before it will move again. Every time. I can't see any...
  5. Could I use a bluetooth camera remote to give left/right mouse clicks?

Could I use a bluetooth camera remote to give left/right mouse clicks?: I would like a remote control to send right and left mouse clicks (for a teleprompter program for my nascent DIY teleprompter). Could something like this be used to do that? Would a program like AutoHotKey translate the bluetooth signals into key (or mouse) presses? 84104
  6. How to make mouse a one click using windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make mouse a one click using windows 10: Hi, I new to windows 10 & was a previous user of W-7 & before I was able to make my mouse only use 1 click instead of 2 clicks to open up files & etc. I've searched this forum & haven't found anything on this, so I hope someone will have the answer. I hate double clicking a...
  7. How can I launch the Context Menu (without using mouse Right-Click)

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I launch the Context Menu (without using mouse Right-Click): Hello I have a Logitech MK700 keyboard. To fire up the Context Menu (i.e. the thing that pops up when you do a mouse right-click) you have to hit Function key (i.e. "FN") + "Print Screen" I would like to us the Context Menu a lot. How can I get the Context Menu to be...