Windows 10: Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile

Discus and support Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, Microsoft pushed out a new build 10080 of Windows 10 mobile and in this release, you can now pair a mouse with the device and use it like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/using-a-m...dows-10-mobile

:)

Brink, May 21, 2015

2. Tochpad Not Working w/ Microsoft Mouse - Windows 10

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 and recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. With Windows 7 the touchpad was always on even when the USB chip for the mouse was in, so there was no problem when I wanted to switch from using the mouse
    to not using the mouse. However, with Windows 10, I cannot use the touchpad with the USB chip for the mouse plugged in AND when I take it out the touchpad is still unresponsive. Any help?

Thanks

ChristopherBoyajian, May 21, 2015
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Using a Keyboard and Mouse with a Windows Phone

Tris, since Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2, keyboards are supported via Bluetooth. Not sure, if that is released for a HTC One (M8) for Windows already. Lumia 640 and Lumia 735 do. However, I have not tried a mouse, yet. When it comes to USB, not just Windows
    10 Mobile but also
    new hardware is required …

Abi99 (2), May 21, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

I don't understand why any android device recognizes any USB mouse and keyboard and Windows 10 mobile can't.

badrobot, May 21, 2015
  5. groze Win User
    Open source.

groze, May 21, 2015
  6. and then there's this:
    Microsoft Garage: Mouse without Borders

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile - Similar Threads - Using mouse mobile

2. Mouse pad Use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pad Use: I can not get my mouse pad on new computer to work the same as normal. The side slide bar no longer slides up and done by pressing left key and pulling it down. Now I must put pointer in the bottom of slide bar and tap tap tap and it moves but too fast or jumps to the...
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP: My university Hostel's Ethernet Connection uses a static IP. Each PC is given an IPV4 address to connect to the network. My IP is 10.1.155.242. The Internet is working properly. However when I try to share the Ethernet to Mobile Hotspot, the IP settings are not shared. When I...
  4. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 - connected but I can't use it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 - connected but I can't use it.: Hi, I try connect my new mouse ( Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 ) with my laptop. I make all the steps properly, but nothing happens. In the properties of the touchpad(Elan Smart-Pad) have a option, disable when external USB pointer device plug in, this is checked....
  5. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10: I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but it didn't help....
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850: Hi.. I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver. How can I connect my mouse to my pc? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse-1850/747a5c8d-668f-4d6b-ac44-ad00faa0a61e
  7. what is the use of mobile hotspot ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the use of mobile hotspot ?: The mobile hotspot facility available in windows 10 does'nt seem to connect after trying allthe options, then what for it is given when it does not get connected...
  8. Can not use mouse or keyboard after Windows 10 update

Can not use mouse or keyboard after Windows 10 update: Hello I am trying to figure out why I can not use my keyboard or mouse after updating to Windows 10. I can not even use mu usb mouse or keyboard... My laptop is a Samsung NP780Z5E-S01UB. Thanks for any help! 14088
  9. How to make mouse a one click using windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make mouse a one click using windows 10: Hi, I new to windows 10 & was a previous user of W-7 & before I was able to make my mouse only use 1 click instead of 2 clicks to open up files & etc. I've searched this forum & haven't found anything on this, so I hope someone will have the answer. I hate double clicking a...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mobile: Hi All Sorry if this is not the right place to post. Just got my new Lumia 950. The software is great, just wish Microsoft had spent a bit more on the quality of the handset. Honestly. Mrs has just received her Samsung and the difference in build quality is ridiculous for...