Windows 10: Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile

Discus and support Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, Microsoft pushed out a new build 10080 of Windows 10 mobile and in this release, you can now pair a mouse with the device and use it like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/using-a-m...dows-10-mobile

:)

Brink, May 21, 2015

2. Tochpad Not Working w/ Microsoft Mouse - Windows 10

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 and recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. With Windows 7 the touchpad was always on even when the USB chip for the mouse was in, so there was no problem when I wanted to switch from using the mouse
    to not using the mouse. However, with Windows 10, I cannot use the touchpad with the USB chip for the mouse plugged in AND when I take it out the touchpad is still unresponsive. Any help?

Thanks

ChristopherBoyajian, May 21, 2015
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Using a Keyboard and Mouse with a Windows Phone

Tris, since Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2, keyboards are supported via Bluetooth. Not sure, if that is released for a HTC One (M8) for Windows already. Lumia 640 and Lumia 735 do. However, I have not tried a mouse, yet. When it comes to USB, not just Windows
    10 Mobile but also
    new hardware is required …

Abi99 (2), May 21, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

I don't understand why any android device recognizes any USB mouse and keyboard and Windows 10 mobile can't.

badrobot, May 21, 2015
  5. groze Win User
    Open source.

groze, May 21, 2015
  6. and then there's this:
    Microsoft Garage: Mouse without Borders

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Using a mouse with Windows 10 mobile - Similar Threads - Using mouse mobile

2. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  3. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  4. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  5. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  6. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600: My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push...
  8. Unable to use mobile hotspot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use mobile hotspot in windows 10: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Version 1909 on Dell Vostro 3350. I want to use MOBILE HOTSPOT function but i can't and i see this error: "We can't setup mobile hotspot" I am able to share my internet through NETSH command. How should I fix this?...
  9. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  10. Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: I have a problem with Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10. I use 3G USB to connect to Internet and I want to broadcast wifi from my laptop to my phone. However, I got this (picture 2) while I was still able to connect to the Internet (picture 1). Can someone help me with...