Windows 10: Using a Store App on multiple Windows Users.

Discus and support Using a Store App on multiple Windows Users. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have recently got Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store and on the non administrator User i had an error while trying to install it. On the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ItayCohen Noyman, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Using a Store App on multiple Windows Users.

Hi, i have recently got Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store and on the non administrator User i had an error while trying to install it. On the Administrator account i have successfuly installed it. My question is how can i use the App game on the non Administrator User and if i can how can i do it and transfer it to the Non Administrator Account.

:)

ItayCohen Noyman, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 19, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 19, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Using a Store App on multiple Windows Users.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Using a Store App on multiple Windows Users.

1. Using a Store App on multiple Windows Users. - Similar Threads - Using Store App

2. Programs and apps with Multiple users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and apps with Multiple users: Hello, I have a pc that runs windows 11 and multiple accounts on the same pc one is for work, one for my free time.The problem is that the apps that i have on one account are displayed on the other's desktop, and I don't want them to be this way.How can I solve?Thanks...
  3. Programs and apps with Multiple users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs and apps with Multiple users: Hello, I have a pc that runs windows 11 and multiple accounts on the same pc one is for work, one for my free time.The problem is that the apps that i have on one account are displayed on the other's desktop, and I don't want them to be this way.How can I solve?Thanks...
  4. Multiple users in Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple users in Windows: Hello, So the other day I noticed something. Let me explain, Last year, I created a Microsoft Account. Till then I used to work with a local account on PC. So, when I created a new user, I thought that everything ought to be fine... But the problem is my PC has 1TB HDD; 3...
  5. One app multiple Users

One app multiple Users: So I bought Forza Horizon 4 and I wanted to use it on another user. I searched in the forums one one guy said that if you click install it lets you access the app because its already installed but it asks me to install again and i don't have more space what do I do?...
  6. Can not use the app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not use the app store: I absolutely can not download anything from the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even when I am signed in under my current email, a window pops up and says, you are downloading private info or something like that and it prepopulates with an email I haven't had in years and...
  7. Using a program window by multiple users

Using a program window by multiple users: Hi I need something to share a cmd window with other users at realtime so they can use it with me Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-a-program-window-by-multiple-users/3bae5a6c-4d0e-4c6b-b45c-405c79ec1a3a
  8. Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version: Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store AppX version 1.0 and AppX version 2.0 in the software store? or it's not possible to have multiple versions of the same app in...
  9. Microsoft Store app installed by multiple users fails to start on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app installed by multiple users fails to start on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will look at the anomaly and the possible solution – whereby a Microsoft Store app cannot start when one user installs an older version than the current version installed by another user in Windows 10. This [...] This post Microsoft Store...
  10. Multiple users sharing same Windows 10 App

Multiple users sharing same Windows 10 App: If I want multiple users to share the same Windows Store app, in this case Kodi media player, it looks like I have to go into the store and install it for each user. Does that mean that the app actually gets downloaded and repeated in each user's folder? So now if I want 4...