Windows 10: Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...

Discus and support Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using an ASUS Zenbook 3. The audio used to work fine on this unit. Now, however, only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kelly Ford (Redmond), Mar 3, 2019.

1. Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...

I am using an ASUS Zenbook 3. The audio used to work fine on this unit. Now, however, only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work. If I remove the RealTEK driver completely, all speakers work but the audio quality is not as good. Nor can I adjust the audio for all speakers, such as the subwoofer. Any thought on a correction for this?

:)

Kelly Ford (Redmond), Mar 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops

Source: ASUS @CES 2017

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...

ASUS Zenbook UX305LA no sound from speakers

My Asus Zenbook sound has stopped working completely.

I have updated driver software etc. Nothing.

Help!

Doina Nugent, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with...

1. Using an ASUS Zenbook 3 and only the front speakers on the bottom of the device work with... - Similar Threads - Using ASUS Zenbook

2. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  3. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  4. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit: Speakers do not work. Headphones do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-doesnt-work-on-asus-zenbook-14-um3402ya/e6bf206d-61e6-410c-a9a3-564791324946
  5. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit: Speakers do not work. Headphones do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-doesnt-work-on-asus-zenbook-14-um3402ya/e6bf206d-61e6-410c-a9a3-564791324946
  6. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Asus Zenbook. When

Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  8. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  9. Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger: I just bought asus zenbook u433fn, it work unproperly when I scrolling using touchpad. It work properly if use middle & ring finger. However, it won't work if use index & middle finger on right hand. I test with left hand and found when use index & middle finger on left...
  10. Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.

Asus Zenbook Pro UX550VD Front speakers don't work anymore.: Hello there, after the Spring update 1803 the front speakers don't work anymore but the bottom ones yes. I tried several methods playing around with the drivers but the speakers are still off. In "device manager", under "audio input and output" and "sound, video and game...