Windows 10: Using an emulator

Discus and support Using an emulator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't use an android emulator. I tried so many different emulators but none work. Bluestacks works when I disable Virtualization, but works slow. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kabir Vazirani, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Using an emulator

I can't use an android emulator. I tried so many different emulators but none work. Bluestacks works when I disable Virtualization, but works slow. I checked a lot and couldn't find a solution to this problem

:)

Kabir Vazirani, Jun 9, 2021

2. Device Emulator

Hello! We are developing a voice application for windows mobile and we have got some troubles with testing our application. Emulator for windows mobile is to slow and resource-intensive, so we can’t test a voice quality of our application. Please make
    some changes with your phone emulator to make up a performance of device emulator and help us and all community of voice applications developers.

Nickolas13, Jun 9, 2021
  3. mt_live Win User
    mt_live, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Using an emulator

ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

This is a good article listing 10 of the most popular ones

2018 List: Best free Android emulators for Windows 10/8.1/7 -
    https://windowsreport.com/best-android-emulator...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Using an emulator

1. Using an emulator - Similar Threads - Using emulator

2. How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development: Hello,I usually use Debian on my X1 Carbon Gen7, but recently I bought a Razer Blade 14 2023 with Windows 11 Home.I have installed VMware workstation player 15 and rsync my home and tools into my VM. However, I am unable to use AMD-V which is supported by my processor AMD...
  3. How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development: Hello,I usually use Debian on my X1 Carbon Gen7, but recently I bought a Razer Blade 14 2023 with Windows 11 Home.I have installed VMware workstation player 15 and rsync my home and tools into my VM. However, I am unable to use AMD-V which is supported by my processor AMD...
  4. Unable to run HoloLens Emulator using Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run HoloLens Emulator using Windows 11 Pro: Hi everyone,I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro in order to access Hyper-V features in order to use HoloLens 2 Emulator 10.0.20348.1518. I have enabled virtualization on the BIOS and install everything that are required to use the emulator. However, I tried to...
  5. Unable to run HoloLens Emulator using Windows 11 Pro

Unable to run HoloLens Emulator using Windows 11 Pro: Hi everyone,I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro in order to access Hyper-V features in order to use HoloLens 2 Emulator 10.0.20348.1518. I have enabled virtualization on the BIOS and install everything that are required to use the emulator. However, I tried to...
  6. Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...: Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use of Planet? Or it is Virus and in time I will have problems???...
  7. Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...

Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...: Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use of Planet? Or it is Virus and in time I will have problems???...
  8. DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator: HiWhen I open android emulator and start debugging in flutter, the laptop goes to blue screen BSOD with the code: DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR and then it restarts.These are the dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qz8HnST6q08gZji6Xgg9edkvCkfbcQXt/view?usp=sharingMy...
  9. DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator

DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator: HiWhen I open android emulator and start debugging in flutter, the laptop goes to blue screen BSOD with the code: DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR and then it restarts.These are the dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qz8HnST6q08gZji6Xgg9edkvCkfbcQXt/view?usp=sharingMy...
  10. Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software: I recently encountered BSODs like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and some other stuff while running Nox player and Bluestacks (both latest versions and official) on Win10 20H2 (up-to-date). Tried reinstalling both but didn't work. Hyper-V is disabled and no Virtualisation enabled. I'm...