Windows 10: using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use

Discus and support using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HelloI want to ask about Windows 10,this is my condition I want to make an e-book that might be commercialized, I just don't have enough money yet to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ayyub_99, Nov 15, 2020.

1. ayyub_99 Win User

using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use

HelloI want to ask about Windows 10,this is my condition

I want to make an e-book that might be commercialized, I just don't have enough money yet to buy a licensed windowsMay I use Windows 10 that has not been activated in making an e-book through a free application, once this e-book may be commercializedI just feel bad using something without the owner's permission

Thankyou.

:)

ayyub_99, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use

1. using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use - Similar Threads - using unactivated commercial

2. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinDbg for Commercial Use?: Hello there, I wanted to know if WinDbg can be used for commercial use for free? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-for-commercial-use/5be337a3-09ea-4534-818c-c627b0d6a073
  3. Fonts and commercial use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  4. Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use: Hi all.. i wondering if i buy notebook that comes with Windows 10 Home Edition OEM, for commercial or company use? as long as i know and search, there is no statement that company must use Pro Edition, but, suggested to use Pro Edition.or i can still buy Windows 10 Home...
  5. windows 10 education commercial use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 education commercial use: hello, can I use windows 10 education for commercial use? like freelancing on it and doing a small job. Note: I had taken this windows 10 education edition from my university....
  6. Commercial Use

Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed I posted another question from which i learned that office 365 for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use windows pro education...
  7. Commercial Use

Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop and it has Windows 10 pro education, and office 365 for enterprise In another post i was told that office for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use my windows version for freelancing. I also learned that all...
  8. using an unactivated windows 10

using an unactivated windows 10: hey I've recently downloaded the windows 10 iso image from Microsoft even though I don't have a license key and I started using it I live in a third world country and it's just not possible for me to buy I license key, because the it's price is worth a salary in my country,...
  9. Windows 10 Education for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education for commercial use?: I have a version of windows 10 Education I got from when I was in college. I know it doesn't expire but I'm doing freelance 3D design work that I may end up selling, so technically commercial use. Is this allowed with Win10 Education? I've googled around but I don't get a...
  10. Windows 10 Home as commercial use

Windows 10 Home as commercial use: Is Windows 10 Home software allows to be use as commercial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-as-commercial-use/25709e70-6aa9-4a4f-84ab-02ede923719a"