Windows 10: using an unactivated windows 10

Discus and support using an unactivated windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey I've recently downloaded the windows 10 iso image from Microsoft even though I don't have a license key and I started using it I live in a third... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MornFaster, May 24, 2020.

1. using an unactivated windows 10

hey I've recently downloaded the windows 10 iso image from Microsoft even though I don't have a license key and I started using it

I live in a third world country and it's just not possible for me to buy I license key, because the it's price is worth a salary in my country, the point I'm trying to make is that I don't see my self ever buying it

so my question is this, is Microsoft ok with me using their software without ever planing to activate it, and I need a clear answer of Yes or No

thank you

:)

MornFaster, May 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

using an unactivated windows 10

Delta6326, May 24, 2020
Thema:

using an unactivated windows 10

1. using an unactivated windows 10 - Similar Threads - using unactivated

2. Can you use a Windows 11 pro product key for an unactivated version of Windows 11? Or do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use a Windows 11 pro product key for an unactivated version of Windows 11? Or do I...: New PC needs a new copy of windows 11 and I wasn't sure if I could buy a copy of windows 11 pro to use immediately or if pro requires windows 11 home....
  3. Can you use a Windows 11 pro product key for an unactivated version of Windows 11? Or do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you use a Windows 11 pro product key for an unactivated version of Windows 11? Or do I...: New PC needs a new copy of windows 11 and I wasn't sure if I could buy a copy of windows 11 pro to use immediately or if pro requires windows 11 home....
  4. Using unactivated windows 10 for working because my office loaned me a laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using unactivated windows 10 for working because my office loaned me a laptop: Hello there, I want to ask, so my company loaned me a laptop for working but, the windows isn't activated, I've actually been using it for a few months.----My question is can I use the laptop?...
  5. Using unactivated windows 10 for working because my office loaned me a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using unactivated windows 10 for working because my office loaned me a laptop: Hello there, I want to ask, so my company loaned me a laptop for working but, the windows isn't activated, I've actually been using it for a few months.----My question is can I use the laptop?...
  6. Using unactivated windows 10 for working because my office loaned me a laptop

7. working using unactivated windows please read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    working using unactivated windows please read: Hello, I am a worker in a company as a graphic designer, so the company loaned me a high specification msi laptop, because my laptop has a low specification, I designed an office laptop with windows but it was not activated, and after I got money from designing for company...
  8. working using unactivated windows please read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    working using unactivated windows please read: Hello, I am a worker in a company as a graphic designer, so the company loaned me a high specification msi laptop, because my laptop has a low specification, I designed an office laptop with windows but it was not activated, and after I got money from designing for company...
  9. working using unactivated windows please read

10. Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux

Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux: I want to ask, is it okay to use windows without activation to switch to a linux operating system? because I need a software on windows to create a partition so that the linux distro can boot from the flash disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. INSTALL PROGRAM UNACTIVATED WINDOWS 8.1