Windows 10: Using Applications, Attaching Files, Saving Files.

Discus and support Using Applications, Attaching Files, Saving Files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need your assistance in solving a problem I am having using my Laptop. I have started having some strange occurrences happening on my computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MalekSharif, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Using Applications, Attaching Files, Saving Files.

I need your assistance in solving a problem I am having using my Laptop. I have started having some strange occurrences happening on my computer and am looking to get some help. Without any notice, I am no longer able to attach files to WhatsApp, nor able to save images or save as from MS Word or any other Apps. Please Help???

:)

MalekSharif, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Using Applications, Attaching Files, Saving Files.

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Using Applications, Attaching Files, Saving Files.

1. Using Applications, Attaching Files, Saving Files. - Similar Threads - Using Applications Attaching

2. Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email: I have saved a file to a directory in OneDrive.I can close the file and see the file path that the file lives in in the recent files section of Excel.If I open that file path in Windows Explorer, the file is not there, so I cannot attach it to an email.Is Excel saving it to...
  3. Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a file to OneDrive, but can't attach that file to an email: I have saved a file to a directory in OneDrive.I can close the file and see the file path that the file lives in in the recent files section of Excel.If I open that file path in Windows Explorer, the file is not there, so I cannot attach it to an email.Is Excel saving it to...
  4. Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension: OS: Microsoft Windows 10 EnterpriseSoftware: Windows Mail and Calender default program, Version 16005.14326.20970.0Problem: Unable to save an attachment if it is a file of unrecognized file extension.Question: How can I solve my problem?Additional information: - I am not...
  5. Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension: OS: Microsoft Windows 10 EnterpriseSoftware: Windows Mail and Calender default program, Version 16005.14326.20970.0Problem: Unable to save an attachment if it is a file of unrecognized file extension.Question: How can I solve my problem?Additional information: - I am not...
  6. Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension

7. Saving attachment groups files by dates

in Browsers and Email
    Saving attachment groups files by dates: I have Thunderbird 68.12.1 (32-bit) & use Sandboxie. If I want to save an attachment, I save it to a Downloads folder. Lately, SaveAs dialog box shows the folder in date groups. e.g. [img] I do sort the Downloads folder by date, but I don't have any grouping set up that...
  8. Attaching files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching files: I cannot attach office files to emails. 1 It does not matter if it is outlook online or app, gmail or any other browser type. It does not matter which browser Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox have all been tried. 2 I can attach other types of files such as pdf's and jpegs. 3...
  9. File View Not Showing When Saving Attachments or Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    File View Not Showing When Saving Attachments or Documents: Forgive me as I am not an IT wiz. I am having an issue that has popped up when I am trying to save a document. When I click Save As, this is the view that I am getting. Previously, I could see files, folder and icons, now I can only select the folder etc I want by going...
  10. Attaching a file

Attaching a file: I have a problem with attaching files in an email and an online a/r system. I scan the paperwork, it works fine, is saved to a file, I can retrieve it, so I don't think its my scanner. But when I go to attach it to an email or in a program for online A/R system, it gives...