Windows 10: Using Bcc. with Mailbox app

Discus and support Using Bcc. with Mailbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to find out who you have sent mail to using Bcc blind copy in Mailbox app Windows 10 ? I can't even find away in my Yahoo account which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Using Bcc. with Mailbox app

Is it possible to find out who you have sent mail to using Bcc blind copy in Mailbox app Windows 10 ? I can't even find away in my Yahoo account which is synchronized with my mailbox app. I have just used my Outlook account which lists my Bcc sent contacts which is great. I can understand the receiver not being able to view the blind contacts but not me the sender !!

Brian

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jan 18, 2021

2. bcc

Hi Robbyn,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• What error message do you see when you try to send a message using the BCC field?
    • Does it only happen when the BCC field is populated with the recipients' email addresses? Or, does it happen even when both the To and BCC fields are populated?
    • Are you sending from an imported account on Outlook.com? An imported account is a third party email address that you added on Outlook.com (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).
    • Were there any changes on your computer or Outlook.com account settings prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Emails and Bcc

I now have windows 10. When sending an email with some Bcc recipients I cannot find the Bcc recipients in sent items, so how do I know that it has been sent and is there anywhere special I should look in sent items to see the Bcc list as it just shows
    the main TO email address? Thank you.

confusedofverteuil, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Using Bcc. with Mailbox app

Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Windows Mail app, as you are sending Email and the email address in BCC are visible to several
    recipients. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Mail App currently installed? (Go to
      Settings>Apps>Apps & feature>Mail & Calendar>Advanced option)
    • Does it visible to the BCC recipients or the TO recipients?

We tried to reproduce the issue but the result was normal, none of the BCC email address is visible to any other
    recipients.

However, we would like you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article and let us know the status of the issue:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Using Bcc. with Mailbox app

1. Using Bcc. with Mailbox app - Similar Threads - Using Bcc Mailbox

2. Mailbox apps!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mailbox apps!!!: Hi again, I honestly don't know where to start! I have used the Calendar/Mailbox app for a long time now with my two accounts yahoo/outlook. Despite all the problems I have had with this app to me it is great when working ok. After ironing out the "alert" problems everything...
  3. Mailbox apps!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox apps!!!: Hi again, I honestly don't know where to start! I have used the Calendar/Mailbox app for a long time now with my two accounts yahoo/outlook. Despite all the problems I have had with this app to me it is great when working ok. After ironing out the "alert" problems everything...
  4. Mailbox apps!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mailbox/Calendar app !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox/Calendar app !: I have been using the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10 for a long time. Over the last few weeks it keeps playing up nearly every day. The biggest problem is mail that arrives with some sort of attachment or link is "jumbled up" and unreadable ! I have tried so many things...
  6. Mailbox/Calendar app !

Mailbox/Calendar app !: I have been using the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10 for a long time. Over the last few weeks it keeps playing up nearly every day. The biggest problem is mail that arrives with some sort of attachment or link is "jumbled up" and unreadable ! I have tried so many things...
  7. Calendar/Mailbox app !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar/Mailbox app !: I have been using the Mailbox app for a long time now in Windows 10 21H2 and think it's great. I like the way the visual and audible alerts notify me about incoming mail etc. Over the last 2/3 weeks it has been playing up, the biggest problem being the sent mail stuck in the...
  8. Calendar/Mailbox app !

Calendar/Mailbox app !: I have been using the Mailbox app for a long time now in Windows 10 21H2 and think it's great. I like the way the visual and audible alerts notify me about incoming mail etc. Over the last 2/3 weeks it has been playing up, the biggest problem being the sent mail stuck in the...
  9. Mailbox app display !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox app display !: Good morning, I have noticed for a few weeks now that I do not get any notifation on my Windows Mailbox/Calendar app. If I open the mailbox up I get the banner and audio alert in the Action centre bottom right. My incoming mail then arrives into the app. I use to get the...
  10. Auto bcc on Mail app

Auto bcc on Mail app: When will auto bcc be added to the Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-bcc-on-mail-app/5a73d326-236c-45e5-9562-d668f9decc8d