Windows 10: Using Bitdefender in Windows 10

Discus and support Using Bitdefender in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? [Original Title: Bitdefender]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WendySupino, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Using Bitdefender in Windows 10

I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too?

[Original Title: Bitdefender]

:)

WendySupino, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Nov 11, 2019
  3. BXtreme Win User
    BitDefender v10.2 For Windows Vista

BitDefender, an award-winning provider of antivirus software and data security solutions, announced today the availability of BitDefender v10 security solutions for Microsoft Windows Vista based on 32bit.

Available through BitDefender’s web site BitDefender Internet Security v10, AntiVirus Plus v10 and AntiVirus v10 offers solutions with a wide range of protection created for different needs in the consumer and SMB segment. By now fully supporting Windows Vista, BitDefender offers consumers and SMBs the industry’s highest levels of anti-malware. Upgrading to the Vista-compatible versions of BitDefender products are free for all BitDefender users, trial users and subscribers.

Download here-
    Bitdefender antivirus
    Bitdefender Plus!
    Bitdefender Internet Security

BXtreme, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Using Bitdefender in Windows 10

Is Bitdefender recognized

IMO it's best to uninstall each and every security product before upgrading and to also use the appropriate removal tool from this list:

List of anti-malware product removal tools

I suggest you ask/inform yourself if your Bitdefender product is compatible with Windows 10 and then install it after upgrading to Windows 10...

Bitdefender support...

Antivirus Support - Bitdefender Support Center

Support Consumer Archive - Bitdefender

and/or in their Forum:
    http://forum.bitdefender.com/

Cheers,

J

Jsssssssss, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Using Bitdefender in Windows 10

1. Using Bitdefender in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using Bitdefender

2. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or...: I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or issues if I were to install Microsoft Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-bitdefender-for-my-virus-protection-security/7b2c66d6-49f0-426c-95d1-149fe86d0b6f
  5. I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or...: I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or issues if I were to install Microsoft Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-bitdefender-for-my-virus-protection-security/7b2c66d6-49f0-426c-95d1-149fe86d0b6f
  6. I use BitDefender for my virus protection, security, etc. Would there be any conflicts or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set...: With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set back to normal mode it failed.So when it rebooted into safe mode it didn't ask for a recovery key. I then set msconfig to reboot to normal mode and it said it was unable to save settings....
  8. With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set...: With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set back to normal mode it failed.So when it rebooted into safe mode it didn't ask for a recovery key. I then set msconfig to reboot to normal mode and it said it was unable to save settings....
  9. With bitdefender enabled I used msconfig to get into safe mode but when i used it to set...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender: Hello I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No reboot was necessary. However, I CANNOT comment on other Total Security you may be using. Hope it helps someone. Regards...