Windows 10: Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app

Discus and support Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; G'day to the Microsoft community. When you search for a telephone number on google, I need to type this manually into my phone rather than having the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarrenWatt5, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app

G'day to the Microsoft community.

When you search for a telephone number on google, I need to type this manually into my phone rather than having the PC manage the number and phonecall. This is a first world problem, but I would like to be able to achieve this in some way.

Currently I am trying a standard app on my Windows 10 PC. The app is called 'Your Phone'. It seems that this software doesn't like my Bluetooth headset Bose QC35ii. Essentially my ideal is to hook up my phone to the PC so I can manage my calls through the PC. eg PHONE ----> PC ----> BOSE 35ii.

Currently if I answer through the PC Managing phonecalls through the PC the Bluetooth part of the headset seems to disconnect from the phone. Ordinarily, if I receive a phonecall through the phone Samsung S7 I can use my headset to answer calls using the multipurpose button on the headset. When I introduce the middleman The Windows 10 PC the system seems to fall apart. I can answer calls but not through the headset. I cannot talk/listen through the headset when this happens.

Any help/suggestions on a work around, another app etc would be helpful.

Regards

Darren

:)

DarrenWatt5, Mar 26, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app

1. Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app - Similar Threads - Using Bluetooth Headset

2. Use Your Phone App In Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Your Phone App In Background: The Your Phone app is great. I mainly use the Notifications feature to stay up to date and to react to the reminders I set for myself. Especially using Windows 11 the way the notifications are integrated in the Notification Center is very clean, intuitive and helpful.My only...
  3. Use Your Phone App In Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Your Phone App In Background: The Your Phone app is great. I mainly use the Notifications feature to stay up to date and to react to the reminders I set for myself. Especially using Windows 11 the way the notifications are integrated in the Notification Center is very clean, intuitive and helpful.My only...
  4. Your Phone Companion and USB Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone Companion and USB Headset: My problem is the simplest. Everything on the Phone Companion works except that the voice does not come over my USB Headset. I have a HyperX gaming headphone that is connected via a USB hub by Anker. I use a bluetooth 5.0 adapter on the PC that connects to the phone. When...
  5. Can I use my non-bluetooth gaming headset for the "My Phone" app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use my non-bluetooth gaming headset for the "My Phone" app?: Title. The "My Phone" app says it requires a bluetooth connection between my phone and the PC. After connecting the PC and my smartphone can I use any microphone/headset/webcam for answering calls or do I need a bluetooth device? If it's bluetooth only: ciao, "my phone"! If...
  6. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone: So basically a while ago I had my phone connected to my laptop via bluetooth ( I used the "Your phone" app) and I could listen to music I was playing on my phone via my computers headset and it was super useful. Then I had some issues and had to format it. Now I've tried a...
  7. Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset

Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset: Has anyone managed to get the Your Phone app to work while routing calls on the PC through a Bluetooth headset? I don't know how many people find it useful to talk on speaker through their computer or plug in a headset. I simply want to manage my calls without picking up my...
  8. Your Phone app + headset = problem

Your Phone app + headset = problem: Your Phone issue I use your phone to send text messages, download photos. It works very well. The problem is with calling: Details: App: Your Phone 1.200.132.0 OS: Windows 10 build 19041.113 Phone: Samsung J4 + Headset: Aftershokz Trekz Connection: Mobile Phone -> PC ->...
  9. Microsoft Your Phone and headsets

Microsoft Your Phone and headsets: I have a Microsoft LiveChat LX-6000 headset USB which is set as my default communications device, but I am unable to get the Your Phone app to use the headset speakers, although the mic works fine. The app does not appear in "app volume - device preferences" and the app...
  10. [Your Phone] Calls not working with Bluetooth headset connected to PC

[Your Phone] Calls not working with Bluetooth headset connected to PC: Hello guys, I'm running the latest (as of today) slow insider ring build of Windows, and the calling feature is a bit broken. I get the call notification when I receive a call and hanging up the call works fine from the PC. What doesn't work is selecting the PC as the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my phone companion bluetooth headphones

2. your phone app using pc headset