Windows 10: Using Bluetooth with digital pen

Discus and support Using Bluetooth with digital pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have not used the pen for a while and now it won't ink. Checked that the batteries are fine Checked that I have all updates Checked that Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamHarding2, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Using Bluetooth with digital pen

I have not used the pen for a while and now it won't ink.

Checked that the batteries are fine

Checked that I have all updates

Checked that Bluetooth is switched on in settings

Checked that pen is paired

BUT the Bluetooth tile in the notifications panel, says not connected

Any suggestions?

:)

SamHarding2, Feb 22, 2019

2. ThinkPad Digitizer Pen

I've seen several threads about this issue, but none that address my specific concern.

I have a ThinkPad Yoga 14. It did not come with a digitizer pen included. However, I suspect that the screen does in fact have a Wacom digitizer layer. My rationale is this:

• Device Manager reports the following HID devices:
      • HID-compliant digitizer
      • HID-compliant pen
      • Wacom Device
    • When I run the Wacom Hardware Check (available
      here
      ), it reports "You have hardware compatible with the Wacom FEEL driver."
    However, the computer will not recognize the ThinkPad digitizer pen I purchased.

So, I suppose I have three questions:

• Am I just misinterpreting what I am seeing in the Device Manager?
    • Is it possible that Lenovo installs the Wacom screen on all it's tablets, but disables them somehow on models not marketed as digitizer ready?
    • If so, is there any way for me to enable my screen to allow for digitizer use?

AnthonyMeelan, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Duo 10 Draw with Digital Pen

For Christmas, I received a NuVision Duo 10 Draw, and a digital pen was included in the package with it.

The model number is TM101W638L.

It's great, but I can't seem to get the digital pen to work! I've tried a few different things. Of course, the first step I took was to attempt to find it as a Bluetooth device on my tablet. When that didn't work, I changed the battery, but my tablet
    still can't find it. Otherwise, it doesn't work at all.

I'm not sure if it's meant to have an LED around the cap, like some digital pens do; if it does, then it hasn't turned on. It's the type of pen with no button on the cap. It only has two buttons on the side: the eraser button and the right-click button.

Does anyone know what I might want to try next? I'd love to get it working.

Thanks so much for reading!

Sheepy♥Princess, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Jon12345 Win User

Using Bluetooth with digital pen

Scratch pad apps that use digital pen

I got myself an HP laptop with a digital pen. It would be nice if there was an app that I can draw diagrams on, write lists on (still using the pen) etc. Any recommendations?

Its got Windows Ink Workspace if that means anything.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon12345, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Using Bluetooth with digital pen

1. Using Bluetooth with digital pen - Similar Threads - Using Bluetooth digital

2. random lines when using a pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random lines when using a pen: When using any kind of smart pen to draw on screen I get these wierd lines that randomly appear from the point where the pen touches.As you can see, I'm just drawing a line from left to right and these odd straight lines just pop out.They go up in most of the creen and down...
  3. Digital pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital pen: I want to know that can we use digital pens in computer for example we get pens for pc so can we buy and use it in computer. Windows 10 Please inform... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-pen/1a7e7bed-cb3b-4379-95fe-456e94ae037c
  4. Digital pen

Digital pen: I want to know that can we use digital pens in computer for example we get pens for pc so can we buy and use it in computer. Windows 10 Please inform... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-pen/807d5a48-00da-433b-b086-b0fc58f62de5
  5. Unable to pair bluetooth pen

Unable to pair bluetooth pen: I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions? ***Original title: pen won't work***...
  6. Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...: I have an Acer tablet and an Acer Active pen that are compatible from Acer. The pen works with apps found in https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/windowsinkcollection Pen works great with these applications only. But I need more... Is there any way to...
  7. Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...: I have an Acer tablet and an Acer Active pen that are compatible from Acer. The pen works with apps found in https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/windowsinkcollection Pen works great with these applications only. But I need more... Is there any way to...
  8. pen for use on touch screen

pen for use on touch screen: what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't wot=rk as well as my finger...
  9. Scratch pad apps that use digital pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scratch pad apps that use digital pen: I got myself an HP laptop with a digital pen. It would be nice if there was an app that I can draw diagrams on, write lists on (still using the pen) etc. Any recommendations? Its got Windows Ink Workspace if that means anything. Thanks, Jon 91416
  10. Using a Pen Drive with the Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using a Pen Drive with the Router: My BT Homehub 5 has a USB socket that I permanently have a pen drive connected to. I use this to backup a number of my files. How safe is this? On my computer the files are protected by firewall and anti- virus. On the router I do not know what protection there is ,if any,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth digital pen