Windows 10: Using Brother MFC-J6510DW scanner on Windows 10

Discus and support Using Brother MFC-J6510DW scanner on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have used this printer and scanner for over a year but it no longer recognises the scanner as present. I have attempted to reinstall the Brother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkGiles1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Using Brother MFC-J6510DW scanner on Windows 10

I have used this printer and scanner for over a year but it no longer recognises the scanner as present. I have attempted to reinstall the Brother drivers several times but it fails to work. Any advice.

:)

MarkGiles1, Jan 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 does not allow scanner on Brother MFC 8460N

I have now HP laptop with windows 10 home. It does not allow me to scan from my printer Brother MFC 8460N. Previously I could scan from windows 7.Need updated driver. Brother wont provide driver for scanner on MFC 8460N or no support.

However Brother MFC 8460N can print from windows 10. dont know how to fix the scanner driver for windows 10

satyavadlamuri, Jan 9, 2019
  3. brother MFC model DCP7030 scanner not compatable in windows10

i have trying to install Brother MFC model DCP-7030 in my ne windows laptop. windows upgraded to Anniversary addition.

the printer in the device is working but the scanner is not communicating. the driver suggested by Brother is installed but error continues.

Dayal Dass, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Using Brother MFC-J6510DW scanner on Windows 10

Cannot change Scanner IP in Windows 10 on Brother MFC 8480DN

When I scan, I get the error message that the scanner is not connected. Under Windows 7 I could search "scan" and the item "View scanners and cameras" would appear. I would click on this and the properties box would appear allowing me to input the Brother
    Printer IP address in for the scanner and then the scanner would work. The drivers per Brother are current for Windows 10. I cannot use this same technique to input the Brother MFC printer IP address into the Brother MFC scanner properties because I cannot
    find the scanner properties. HOW do I find these properties so I can input the IP address. Sometimes an update would wipe out the scanner IP and I would have to input it manually. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Brother MFC drivers does not automatically
    repair the scanner properties. I usually find that the IP address field is blank which subsequently causes the "MFC-8480DN LAN cannot be found" error message. PLEASE.. tell me how to find this setting in Windows 10.

kittymeatloaf, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Using Brother MFC-J6510DW scanner on Windows 10

1. Using Brother MFC-J6510DW scanner on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using Brother MFC

2. Is there a solution for Brother MFC scanners working with WIndows 11 over LAN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a solution for Brother MFC scanners working with WIndows 11 over LAN?: My HP Envy laptop needs to be plugged into a local USB to use my Brother MFC5895 CW scanner. Are there drivers that can be installed to use the MFC scanner functionality over LAN? Or will I lose my ability to use a networked scanner when my other systems get upgraded to...
  3. BROTHER MFC-J995DW

BROTHER MFC-J995DW: Why I can't get my Brother MFC-J995DW to connect to my laptop it was connected but it stopped working so I removed it now I am trying to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-j995dw/2bff0a52-6ae0-413f-8720-5e033def6ec2
  4. Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working: I am running windows 10 and have a Brother MFC L6800 printer/scanner. I have scanned many things on this computer last week. Today it says connect a scanner to get started. I'm using the windows scan app from the Microsoft store. In my settings it says it is connected for...
  5. Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working: I am running windows 10 and have a Brother MFC L6800 printer/scanner. I have scanned many things on this computer last week. Today it says connect a scanner to get started. I'm using the windows scan app from the Microsoft store. In my settings it says it is connected for...
  6. Brother MFC L6800 Scanner not working

7. Windows 10 update 2004 won't work with Brother MFC-7840W scanner.

Windows 10 update 2004 won't work with Brother MFC-7840W scanner.: Greetings. Since my computer upgraded to Windows 10 update 2004 build 19041, I get an error using the scanner on my Brother MFC-7840W. Some incompatibility between the OS and the driver has been introduced. Has anyone else run into similar problems? It was working fine...
  8. BROTHER MFC 5460CN

BROTHER MFC 5460CN: I have an MFC 5460CN hook up to a network and it will not scan or fax I have to hook it up to USB, there is no driver for this MFC on downland, I would like to know why Windows 10 didn't support this or have a download for it....
  9. Brother MFC 7820N Printer Scanner no longer works in Windows 10

Brother MFC 7820N Printer Scanner no longer works in Windows 10: Thank You Microsoft, You once again made my life hell by altering your operating system so that it no longer supports my printer/scanners drivers. And there is apparently NO workaround. So now I can print to it - but not scan documents. Thanks. And after spending hours and...
  10. Windows 10 does not allow scanner on Brother MFC 8460N

Windows 10 does not allow scanner on Brother MFC 8460N: I have now HP laptop with windows 10 home. It does not allow me to scan from my printer Brother MFC 8460N. Previously I could scan from windows 7.Need updated driver. Brother wont provide driver for scanner on MFC 8460N or no support. However Brother MFC 8460N can print from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brother mfc-j6510dw scanner not working

2. brother mfc-j6510dw scanner driver windows 10

3. brother mfc j6910dw scanner driver

4. windows 10 arm scanner brother ,
  5. brother scanner not communicating windows 10,
  6. how to scan from brothert mfc-j650dw to computer in windows 10,
  7. scan brother 6510dw windows 10,
  8. i cant scan using brother j6510dw ?,
  9. how to create scan on brother mfcj6510dw,
  10. scan reseau mfc-j6510dw win 2019,
  11. using the scanner on mfcj6530dw,