Windows 10: Using C# how to get a list of logged in users to Windows

Discus and support Using C# how to get a list of logged in users to Windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can we get a list of users who are logged in to Windows whether Disconnected or Connected? Basically, I want to get a list of users similar to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KamalpreetSingh- [O365], Apr 9, 2021.

1. Using C# how to get a list of logged in users to Windows

How can we get a list of users who are logged in to Windows whether Disconnected or Connected?

Basically, I want to get a list of users similar to what we see on Task Manager.

:)

KamalpreetSingh- [O365], Apr 9, 2021

2. Renaming C:\Users\<user>, then saving to it

Windows will not let you rename your own profile folder while you are logged on.

What exactly did you do, and why?

Frederik Long, Apr 9, 2021
  3. c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Using C# how to get a list of logged in users to Windows

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Using C# how to get a list of logged in users to Windows

1. Using C# how to get a list of logged in users to Windows - Similar Threads - Using list logged

2. Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....: Hi,Im getting this error and it does not go away.it is in :C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\DirectHist\UswgeTrpj\I can't find the file and don't know how to replace it.How can I resolve this?Thanks.Molham...
  3. Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting " There was a problem starting C:\Users.....: Hi,Im getting this error and it does not go away.it is in :C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\DirectHist\UswgeTrpj\I can't find the file and don't know how to replace it.How can I resolve this?Thanks.Molham...
  4. How to rename user folder to "C:\Users\Anil Chaudhary" from C:\Users\USER."?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to rename user folder to "C:\Users\Anil Chaudhary" from C:\Users\USER."?: My device : DELL, WIN10 64Bits. I brought this two ago. The seller helped me set up, he set the user name "USER." which I changed to "Anil Chaudhary" and now I see Anil Chaudhary in the login screen. However, in the C drive, it is still "C:\Users\USER.". I want changes...
  5. view users logged in using ssh

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    view users logged in using ssh: I've been experimenting with using ssh from my phone to log into my laptop. Got it working and it is pretty cool, but how do I tell who is logged in via ssh from my laptop? Say I want to log them off or check to see if they are still logged in. I'm using the same user account...
  6. How did UID get into my User's property/security list?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How did UID get into my User's property/security list?: If I right click a file or folder in `C:\Users\[my user]` and select Security tab, then under Group or user names I find: SYSTEM S-1-5-21-2111192990-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxx Administrators [machine]\Administrators In another post unknown user account named...
  7. User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User gets signed out when another user logs in to use Remote Desktop: I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc...
  8. logged in user not shown in c:\users\user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    logged in user not shown in c:\users\user: I log onto my computer as "Joe", showing as a local account with administrator privileges, but there is no "joe" under c:\users\user. Instead, when I make changes, they show up in c:\users\users (Appdata and things like that). Could "Joe" somehow be an alias for "user"? When...
  9. How to rename a user's folder in c:\users?

How to rename a user's folder in c:\users?: While my request in the thread Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account? was successfully handled, I now have this situation which I consider appropriate to mention in a new thread. Basically, I would like to rename the "new user" folder of the...
  10. How to rename C:\ users

How to rename C:\ users: I bought a new Toshiba laptop running Windows 8.1.Recently, I upgraded to windows 10. *Biggrin But now I noticed that my user folder is named as it world. And the path is C:\Users\it world . *Mad please help me to change it to C:\Users\.Please.......... *cry *Sad 16149

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual c# get all account users from computer