Windows 10: Using C++ program to freeze and unfreeze a process?

Discus and support Using C++ program to freeze and unfreeze a process? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there any way we can do this. Would also be willing to use batch. Mit C++ Programm einen Prozess einfrieren und entfrieren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bodoooosdfer, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Using C++ program to freeze and unfreeze a process?

Is there any way we can do this. Would also be willing to use batch.

:)

bodoooosdfer, Aug 14, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing and will not unfreeze

Hi Yael,

Let's focus first on freezing issues on your Windows 10 computer.

• When did this issue started to happen?
    • Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps posted by Deepika Gowda in this
      thread?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Aug 14, 2020
  4. JoeySlikk Win User

Using C++ program to freeze and unfreeze a process?

My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

I updated my Windows 10 PC 3 days ago. And it freezes, but I'm able to move the cursor. It eventually unfreezes, and then freezes again. But this time it cuts off the audio, especially when I'm using the Movies & TV app to watch stuff. Why is that happening?

JoeySlikk, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Using C++ program to freeze and unfreeze a process?

1. Using C++ program to freeze and unfreeze a process? - Similar Threads - Using C++ program

2. Verify the number of processes a program is using

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify the number of processes a program is using: I have an AWS upload python script that I've configured to use 6 processes. I want to verify that it is using all 6. I'm using Windows 10 64-bit and I have Wireshark installed, but I really don't know much about Wireshark. I'm pretty sure the process uses https, so it would...
  3. Verify the number of processes a program is using

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify the number of processes a program is using: I have an AWS upload python script that I've configured to use 6 processes. I want to verify that it is using all 6. I'm using Windows 10 64-bit and I have Wireshark installed, but I really don't know much about Wireshark. I'm pretty sure the process uses https, so it would...
  4. Verify the number of processes a program is using

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  6. Windows 10 freezing and unfreezing

Windows 10 freezing and unfreezing: Hello i have been experiencing freezing problems when i have updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Every time it freezes and unfreezes with the following error message in Event viewer. Kernel-EventTracing Session "Intel ESRV FPS Input Session" failed to start with the...
  7. Unfreeze

Unfreeze: How do I unfreeze the top row on my computer from the F1, F2, F3, etc. commands and back to the Mute, Volume Down, Volume Up, etc. commands? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unfreeze/bf553658-1066-4ca9-a35c-1e30c0023f78
  8. Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing

Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing: Hey all, I’ve searched this forum & have spent endless hours on Google, but have yet to find anyone with this same problem. I have a... Dell Inspiron 5000 Series System Model: Inspiron 5565 System Type: 64 bit that is running... Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363...
  9. Windows freezes randomly, unfreezes itself in a few seconds

Windows freezes randomly, unfreezes itself in a few seconds: Hi, Recently I have been struggling with this issue; my PC randomly freezes for a second and then goes back to normal. While frozen, I cannot move my cursor or do anything. I have tried looking into the eventvwr and there is often a chain of errors with the same time stamp;...
  10. My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again: I updated my Windows 10 PC 3 days ago. And it freezes, but I'm able to move the cursor. It eventually unfreezes, and then freezes again. But this time it cuts off the audio, especially when I'm using the Movies & TV app to watch stuff. Why is that happening?...