Windows 10: using camera on laptop

Discus and support using camera on laptop in Cortana to solve the problem; how do i use my built in came a on dell latitude... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by julieriddoch, Jun 2, 2019.

1. using camera on laptop

how do i use my built in came a on dell latitude

:)

julieriddoch, Jun 2, 2019

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jun 2, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

using camera on laptop

n-ster, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

using camera on laptop

1. using camera on laptop - Similar Threads - using camera laptop

2. Can't use the integrated camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use the integrated camera on my laptop: my default camera on my laptop Asus Zenbook stopped working a few days back. I installed 3rd party software iriun webcam to use my iphone as a webcam but it's not convenient. Now when I open the camera app it shows - looking for phone....
  3. Can't use the integrated camera on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use the integrated camera on my laptop: my default camera on my laptop Asus Zenbook stopped working a few days back. I installed 3rd party software iriun webcam to use my iphone as a webcam but it's not convenient. Now when I open the camera app it shows - looking for phone....
  4. Hidden apps uses my laptop camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden apps uses my laptop camera: Hi,Every time when I start my laptop, after login using my face detection, my laptop camera turned on again and working for several minuets.And I can't use the camera for any other applications e.g. zoom..I used get help and find this error: Error Code:...
  5. Cannot use camera on Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use camera on Lenovo laptop: Hi! I have just purchased a new Lenovo laptop E14 Gen 2 Type 20TA, 20TB Laptop ThinkPad - Type 20TA and installed Windows 10 Pro 64. Everything seems to work ok except the camera. When I try to launch it i receive the following: [ATTACH] removed camera from device...
  6. Laptop camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop camera: I have an asus tuf f15 gaming laptop with a built in camera/webcam but it doesnt show up in camera app, discord, teams and so on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera/353a035f-9b7a-47ab-8aec-58991f32a332
  7. Using Camera on Acer LAptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Camera on Acer LAptop: I have a new Acer laptop and it is not allowing me to access the camera or microphone to make video calls. I have already gone to the settings - privacy and ticked on the permission, but still nothing. Is there anything else I can do?...
  8. No sound on video using camera app on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound on video using camera app on laptop: Hi! I've done a video on my laptop using the camera app. Unfortunately after playing back the video there is no sound. Could you please assist. Thanks...
  9. Laptop's camera.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop's camera.: My laptop's camera turned on and off by itself whenever I connect to the wi-fi. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-camera/ae922ae5-9fe2-4e16-bbd7-37fe0fd9776e
  10. Laptop camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop camera: Toshiba Satellite C55-C5270 The laptop does not reconsize the built in camera at all. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera/b86410b3-fe2e-4fa9-85a1-3dd0ee3904d1