Windows 10: Using Camera on Teams

Discus and support Using Camera on Teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My video devise on Teams either stops working or fails to turn on with a comment that it failed to connect. I've been through all the updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jojofranceso, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Using Camera on Teams

My video devise on Teams either stops working or fails to turn on with a comment that it failed to connect. I've been through all the updates, permissions etc... with no success

:)

jojofranceso, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Hello everybody,

Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works absolutely fine without any issues.

These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far

• Office Repair
    • Reinstalled MS-Teams
    • Security Settings - made sure that MS-Teams has access to the Camera
    • Device Manager - Integrated camera - Checked if drivers needed updated
    • Haven't connected an external camera as yet as i don't have one on me as of now .
    • Windows 10 64bit - is up-to-date with all the software updates

Any troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated .

Thanks

BigByte101, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jan 18, 2021
  4. CBMID Win User

Using Camera on Teams

Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not
    listed. Can someone offer some advice please?

Much appreciated

CBMID, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Using Camera on Teams

1. Using Camera on Teams - Similar Threads - Using Camera Teams

2. Laptop camera not working in teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop camera not working in teams: Having issues with my laptop camera not working in Windows 10 have tried the following, and it still will not work. Looks like the webcam light is light but it still shows no picture. tried to uninstall and reinstall a different driver to see if that would help, but that did...
  3. Camera with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera with Teams: Hi I am using Windows 10 on a Macbook Pro and have been using Teams for over a year perfectly great software. Today I turned off the video during a meeting as internet connect was poor. When I tried to turn it back on I got a black screen. The camera works I tested in...
  4. MS Teams - Camera Not Detected

MS Teams - Camera Not Detected: Hello, I work as an IT Support Tech. and recently I've been getting many users where the camera is suddenly "undetected" in MS Teams. If I go into the privacy->camera settings - Camera access is enabled but MS Teams is not listed as one of the applications with a toggle...
  5. MS Team camera freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Team camera freezes: Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?...
  6. Teams Camera Issue

Teams Camera Issue: I have been using the web app for teams. I finally got the desktop app on there but having issues with the camera. Before I join a call, I can see the camera works in the preview section when choosing a device. However, when I am in the call, it goes off again. I click on the...
  7. camera in microsoft teams

camera in microsoft teams: when I accept a conference call my camera is not available but if I sign in from an invite in my email it does. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-in-microsoft-teams/aff9926d-8e99-4398-909a-424778329db9
  8. Camera Green in Microsft Teams

Camera Green in Microsft Teams: Hi there - Have a Problem with built in camera. In the camera app of the Laptop the Camera looks wonderful the minute I go onto Microsoft teams the camera is green. It looks to be a color space issue but I cant get it resolved. Its an older laptop but Im not understanding why...
  9. Teams Camera only use Integrated Device?

Teams Camera only use Integrated Device?: Hi My setup is with 2 screens via a docking station, the screens have built-in webcams, I keep my laptop lid closed as not required, but when I use Teams, to use the video the only option in Settings in Integrated, how can I go about getting it to use my monitors....
  10. Camera doesn't work in Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera doesn't work in Teams: I have Teams open, I can use the audio and chat with someone connected, but I cannot get my camera to work in Teams. My camera on my laptop works and I can see myself, but I cannot get it to work in Teams. I can see other people who are connected to Teams. Thank you...