Windows 10: Using cellular data in my laptop

Discus and support Using cellular data in my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop came with a sim card slot but when i place it as required my laptop is even running it. Futhermore I did such for cellular connection in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichStudios, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Using cellular data in my laptop

Hi,

My laptop came with a sim card slot but when i place it as required my laptop is even running it. Futhermore I did such for cellular connection in my settings as instructed but it is not available on my computer. Help me please!

:)

RichStudios, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Using cellular data in my laptop

Cellular option missing from Action Center Windows 10

Hello,

The issue might cause it the Adapter for Cellular data is disabled. I suggest you to enable from Control Panel by following the steps below and check.

• Right Click on Start button and select
      Control Panel
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • In the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on the Network (Cellular Data) and select Enable.
    • Provide the Administrator password if prompted and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Using cellular data in my laptop

1. Using cellular data in my laptop - Similar Threads - Using cellular data

2. Use Cellular data for non UWP/WinUI apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Cellular data for non UWP/WinUI apps: Is there any way to allow usage of cellular data for programs I've installed that were not installed from the Microsoft store? It's frustrating to have unlimited data and be crippled by the fact I can't access them unless they're on Wifi. What's the point of having Cellular...
  3. Use Cellular data for non UWP/WinUI apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Cellular data for non UWP/WinUI apps: Is there any way to allow usage of cellular data for programs I've installed that were not installed from the Microsoft store? It's frustrating to have unlimited data and be crippled by the fact I can't access them unless they're on Wifi. What's the point of having Cellular...
  4. No cellular data in me tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No cellular data in me tablet: Dear,I do not have cellular data transfer to my Panasonic fz-m1 tablet.Windows 10 is os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cellular-data-in-me-tablet/a589a8e1-d7e8-4b93-935e-df0f14e14b73
  5. No cellular data in me tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No cellular data in me tablet: Dear,I do not have cellular data transfer to my Panasonic fz-m1 tablet.Windows 10 is os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cellular-data-in-me-tablet/a589a8e1-d7e8-4b93-935e-df0f14e14b73
  6. No cellular data in me tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to allow non-Microsoft Store apps use cellular data?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to allow non-Microsoft Store apps use cellular data?: I have recently got a new laptop with cellular connectivity.This works great, except it is preventing me from using cellular data with certain pieces of software.I can set yes/no permissions for cellular data permission for apps installed from the Microsoft store but can't...
  8. Set cellular data limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set cellular data limit: I've found multiple articles on how to set the cellular data limit within Windows using the GUI but none on how I do it with command line so I can push it out to multiple machines. I have found how to use netsh to make sure the interface is marked as a metered connection,...
  9. There is no cellular option in my laptop

There is no cellular option in my laptop: There is no cellular option on my laptop, how do I bring it, but the laptop is not working on the SIM sim, I think if you can turn on the cellular option it will work all the time. I have installed many drivers today, but the cellular option does not work.i use win 10 64...
  10. Cellular network data usage notification

Cellular network data usage notification: I have a large number of windows 10 Enterprise users tho regularly use their mobile/cellular connections. I want all users to receive notifications/warning from Windows 10 when they reach 2 or 4 GB of data usage on the Mobile/Cellular but I cannot find a way to do this with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cellular data connection laptop

2. using cellular data on laptop

3. how to use cellular data on laptop

4. laptops with cellular,
  5. laptops with cellular service,
  6. how to use cellular data in a laptop,
  7. cellular laptop,
  8. can my dell laptop use my cellular data,
  9. using cellular data win 10,
  10. laptop cellular card,
  11. folio 9480m can sim card be used by itself,
  12. how to get wifi on HP Elitebook using cellular data ,
  13. can my hp elitebook folio g1 use cellular data?,
  14. cellular data slot in laptop,
  15. i didnt find cellular data on my hp laptop window 10 i waht to set netsetter in my laptop how?