Windows 10: Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

Discus and support Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The browser I LIKE more than Edge is CHROME. However, I oftentimes feel it's been jinxed ON PURPOSE by Microsoft. TOO OFTEN Chrome browser stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mymyselfI, Dec 3, 2019.

1. mymyselfI Win User

Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

The browser I LIKE more than Edge is CHROME. However, I oftentimes feel it's been jinxed ON PURPOSE by Microsoft. TOO OFTEN Chrome browser stops "responding." I stay within a fairly same 'ole, same 'ole routine when I'm online. It's always quite aggravating when the "not responding" message is shown.

Am I the only one with this affliction? I've tried Edge. I've tried Cortana. I've tried Bing. I see no reason to try the One Step (or whatever). I DO NOT CARE FOR ANY OF THEM. I'm older but I don't like to think I'm also afraid of change. In fact, I like change. But, for me to like change a whole lot, is when that change is better than what I have NOW. Or else, why change?

Please leave a note if I'm not alone. Thanks. Misery does not necessarily like company but I don't like feeling picked on either.

:)

mymyselfI, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Linda117 Win User

Unable to set Chrome as default browser in Windows 10.

Not sure why I started having problems with Chrome this week--it seemed to begin following the most recent Windows update--first Chrome didn't even want to launch but somehow that got resolved (or something I did resolved it). Then I couldn't get Chrome
    to be accepted as the default browser--when I went to settings and selected Chrome as the default browser it wouldn't save my choice (same thing with IE and even Edge) but following Guru's steps suggested in his reply solved the problem! Chrome is now again
    my default browser and I'm pleased! Thanks for solving this very annoying and baffling problem!

Linda117, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

Your question reads:

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

I suggest you reverse it:

Why is my Chrome browser not compatible with my Windows 7?

This would immediately lead you to an answer:

1. Unistall Google Chrome.
    2. Download & re-install Google Chrome.

Frederik Long, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

1. Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE - Similar Threads - Using Chrome Browser

2. My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonX9sNFPpDHkkB10edLoqAGzIKB?e=6oSllJ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt...
  3. can i use chrome as my browser

can i use chrome as my browser: are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-chrome-as-my-browser/927317ac-a88b-4283-8aa8-e0d20873e5f8
  4. google chrome browser choice

google chrome browser choice: Why can't I get google chrome to work as my default web browser? I have tried several times to uninstall it and reinstall it, but it will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-browser-choice/46855a06-d686-4b16-b328-8e0851586a40
  5. Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser: I am using windows 10 on my laptop, a few weeks back I have installed Google Chrome on my laptop, but the problem is, whenever I open Chrome, a yellow border covers the chrome tab and Chrome do not get connected to the internet. if I run crome as an administrator, then it...
  6. Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Browser: When i click on the icon, it does not open! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser/143497a3-4579-42e0-bbaa-ac0d65d977cf
  7. Stop asking me to use Edge every time I use browser of my choice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop asking me to use Edge every time I use browser of my choice: This is very annoying. You asked me million times already and I said No Thanks million times. Why this annoying spamming? [ATTACH]...
  8. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  9. Browser choice pop up

in Browsers and Email
    Browser choice pop up: How can I prevent this from popping up every time I click on a link in my email? I always check to "Always use this app" but it does not work. 42295
  10. BSOD using Chrome browser Windows 10

BSOD using Chrome browser Windows 10: Hello everybody, Can anybody help me decrypting this BSOD. It appears regularly on my machine while using Google Chrome. The Computer is a new LENOVO Desktop. I ran the Memory check and apparantly everything seems to be OK which is why I presume it's Software related....