Windows 10: USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10

Discus and support USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using 2 Desktop HP PC's with Win 10. I have set up the pertinent "Clipboard" settings in both PC's. Using the Logo Key>V keystrokes, I can view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffA Warner, Jan 25, 2020.

1. USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10

I am using 2 Desktop HP PC's with Win 10. I have set up the pertinent "Clipboard" settings in both PC's. Using the Logo Key>V keystrokes, I can view what has been copied to the Clipboard on both screens. I believe the process to be set up correctly and functioning as intended. My question? Say for example that I copy a URL on one screen with the intent to paste it to a document or address bar on the other PC. How is it done? I can see that there is a "more" ... option available for each one, with options to DELETE,PIN or CLEAR ALL. I don't see an option to right click,copy/paste the text within the box.

Can someone point out what I am missing here? Thank you...Jeff

:)

JeffA Warner, Jan 25, 2020

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jan 25, 2020
  3. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jan 25, 2020
  4. connaf Win User

USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10

Clipboard not opening

My clipboard on windows 10 is not opening. I went to the clipboard settings and turned it on but when I do win + v the clipboard does not open. Any help would be appreciated.

connaf, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10

1. USING CLIPBOARD IN WIN 10 - Similar Threads - USING CLIPBOARD

2. Can't use text from the clipboard history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use text from the clipboard history: Problem: Images will go into the clipboard history, but text fields display blank and paste nothing. This problem has existed for several months.Error message: NoneSystem info: Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 21H2 Installed on ‎6/‎7/‎2022 OS build 19044.4046 Experience...
  3. Can't use text from the clipboard history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use text from the clipboard history: Problem: Images will go into the clipboard history, but text fields display blank and paste nothing. This problem has existed for several months.Error message: NoneSystem info: Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 21H2 Installed on ‎6/‎7/‎2022 OS build 19044.4046 Experience...
  4. Can't use text from the clipboard history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?: Hi, so my Windows Key doesn't work because it's locked and I have no idea how to unlock it, I already tried Win + Fn, and no, there isn't a game lock button on my keyboard. I basically tried every key combination, and my Windows Key won't work. It is hard doing stuff without...
  6. My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?

My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?: Hi, so my Windows Key doesn't work because it's locked and I have no idea how to unlock it, I already tried Win + Fn, and no, there isn't a game lock button on my keyboard. I basically tried every key combination, and my Windows Key won't work. It is hard doing stuff without...
  7. How NOT to automatically clear Clipboard Data at Reboot for Performance? Use Cases: 1 Copy...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How NOT to automatically clear Clipboard Data at Reboot for Performance? Use Cases: 1 Copy...: I need reboot as my last resort for issues that have no clear answer from Tech Support. such as the following:Resources not fully released with App closurereset requires admin rightreinstall requires admin rightHowever, since Reboot takes time, I prefer to avoid reboot often;...
  8. I can't use the clipboard function of win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use the clipboard function of win 10: I have the clipboard history function activated and it does not work and I also have the message: "Some of these options are hidden or managed by the organization" that already appeared some time ago in other settings and I managed to deactivate it, but it appears again, how...
  9. I can't use the clipboard function of win 10

I can't use the clipboard function of win 10: I have the clipboard history function activated and it does not work and I also have the message: "Some of these options are hidden or managed by the organization" that already appeared some time ago in other settings and I managed to deactivate it, but it appears again, how...
  10. I can't use the clipboard function of win 10

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using clipboard on win 10