Windows 10: Using computer app to message

Discus and support Using computer app to message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can send photos to people in messages on my phone but any message in the app returns a message of invalid address. Nuisance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceStigers, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Using computer app to message

I can send photos to people in messages on my phone but any message in the app returns a message of invalid address. Nuisance.

:)

BruceStigers, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Using computer app to message :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Using computer app to message

Where can i find messages received on Messaging app in Windows 10?

Hi Parag,

You can read the messages shown in the lock screen on Messaging app in Windows 10. Messaging app is an alternative to Skype app which was present in earlier Windows version on the computer. The interface is similar to that of message app in Windows
    phones.

To view the messages in Windows 10 in Messaging app, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Messaging
    • Select the top most search result and check if you are able to view the messages in
      Messaging app.

Write to us with the status of viewing Messaging app on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Using computer app to message

1. Using computer app to message - Similar Threads - Using computer app

2. 'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'camera is in use on another app' message in whatsapp even when no apps are open.: Telegram is always using audio and camera even if I close the app after opening it. 'camera in use' message shows on whatsapp video call even if no other apps are open . i have to restart the computer and open Whatsapp first to make it work again. If telegram is opened once,...
  3. Using android messages app on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using android messages app on windows 11: I had a perfectly running app on Windows 11 that connected and synced to my Android messages app not phone app but messages app, then Windows crashed another story and I had to reinitialize my "C" drive. I'm trying to find the app, again. When I write "app" I mean opening it...
  4. Using android messages app on windows 11

Using android messages app on windows 11: I had a perfectly running app on Windows 11 that connected and synced to my Android messages app not phone app but messages app, then Windows crashed another story and I had to reinitialize my "C" drive. I'm trying to find the app, again. When I write "app" I mean opening it...
  5. Using computer app to message

Using computer app to message: I can send photos to people in messages on my phone but any message in the app returns a message of invalid address. Nuisance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-computer-app-to-message/6b62bb89-1cf0-4dc3-a73f-5f46d98072bf
  6. Mail App send your messages using this name

Mail App send your messages using this name: Hi Community, Since updating windows 10 and adding all my accounts back into the Mail app the option to : "send your messages using this name" had vanished from the sync options. Where can this now be found? [ATTACH]...
  7. Another computer is using the printer error message

in Windows 10 News
    Another computer is using the printer error message: [ATTACH] [IMG]When multiple computers use a printer, it is possible that it could get locked for a while. You get to know this when you try to print a file, and you receive an error message saying — Another computer is [...] This post Another computer is using the printer...
  8. MESSAGING APP

MESSAGING APP: why doesn't my messaging app work? when I open it, it just stays blank. * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messaging-app/179fca56-9605-495f-9c5e-755294c8f46f
  9. messaging app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    messaging app: how does the messaging app work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messaging-app/2b71b450-5939-477f-bb95-ab3693483060"
  10. messaging app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    messaging app: how does the messaging app work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/messaging-app/2b71b450-5939-477f-bb95-ab3693483060"