Windows 10: Using Cortana to interact with your customers (10 by 10)

Discus and support Using Cortana to interact with your customers (10 by 10) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week’s theme in our Windows 10 by 10 development series is extending customer engagement using the Windows 10 without your users even entering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Using Cortana to interact with your customers (10 by 10)

Source: Using Cortana to interact with your customers (10 by 10) | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 24, 2015

2. Restore Windows 7 from Windows 10 upgrade

I, as well thought a free Windows download would be great. Should have remembered that anything for free is ****!

I went back to Windows 7 within the 30 days but W10 downloaded itself (I assume as an update) Now I am stuck with it. I have a copy of the OS that came with my laptop so what I would really like to know is how to switch my product key back to my W7, totally
    delete W10 and restore my laptop back to factory setting which I cannot find on W10.

burdened by 10, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Cortana Problem .

The speaking button of cortana isn't working .But the speaking button of my keyboard is working . So what is the problem ? I can't interact with Cortana . My device is Windows 10 .

SalmanMandal, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Using Cortana to interact with your customers (10 by 10)

1. Using Cortana to interact with your customers (10 by 10) - Similar Threads - Using Cortana interact

2. User customized macro in Windows 10 "Speech Recognition" or Cortana

in Cortana
    User customized macro in Windows 10 "Speech Recognition" or Cortana: Please confirm that currently there is no support in Windows 10 for user customized sequence of commands macros in either "Speech Recognition" or CortanaMany thanks, A...
  3. is it safe to use a custom cursor for windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is it safe to use a custom cursor for windows 10?: im wondering if i could possibly use a custom cursor and be safe? from rw designer! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-use-a-custom-cursor-for-windows-10/658c063a-902b-4ea3-b1a4-4e182c0817be
  4. Using Cortana

in Cortana
    Using Cortana: Is there any way I can use Cortana while on face book and typing a post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-cortana/d5ded736-070a-45b7-9b24-1f96c4319eb6
  5. Custom Build w/ Windows 10 "Crash" - Can Still Interact w/ Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom Build w/ Windows 10 "Crash" - Can Still Interact w/ Windows: Hello everyone, thank you in advance for any suggestions/recommendations! I have a custom-built computer, and lately have been experiencing a weird freezing issue that typically happens randomly. Sometimes it will happen twice in a day, sometimes once a week. The computer...
  6. Cortana cannot interact with Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot interact with Spotify: Hello Everyone. In the last Windows 10 Update 20H1 Cortana updated too. And now she can`t interact with Spotify. And by the way she can`t turn off PC. What is the problem with ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Customize Cortana

in Cortana
    Customize Cortana: How do I configure Cortana to only recognize my voice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-cortana/0c5dd8ee-5bc1-422f-b636-5368336e5ffc"
  8. Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction: We have a situation where we need to be able to use RA without the user needing to interact. The set up we had was working perfectly with Windows 7 clients however Windows 10 doesn't seem to support this. Single domain, client & helper PCs are configured via GPO, offering...
  9. Using Cortana to search your system

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Cortana to search your system: I find that the Cortana search for files on your computer seems to be very limited. You can search for documents (.txt, .pdf, or Office docs) but it seems no other file types. If I search for .bat files, it gives me .txt., .xlsx, .csv files. You can search for folders, but...
  10. Have Cortana Learn your Voice for Hey Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Have Cortana Learn your Voice for Hey Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Have Cortana Learn your Voice for Hey Cortana in Windows 10 How to Have Cortana Learn your Voice for 'Hey Cortana' in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the...