Windows 10: using disk drill

Discus and support using disk drill in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i recently used disk drill and when using it my computer sounded louder than usual. Did this hurt my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by didibennett28, Jun 19, 2021.

1. using disk drill

Hi i recently used disk drill and when using it my computer sounded louder than usual. Did this hurt my computer?

:)

didibennett28, Jun 19, 2021
  2. MaximusE Win User

TJ07 Rivet drilling

Hey guys..

I need to remove the rivets of the backplate of my tj07 so i can change the backplate.

The question is when i drill the rivets out do i have to set the drill drilling forward or backwards?

cause ive seen many reviews suggesting both..

thanks

MaximusE, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue using disk drill :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jun 19, 2021
  4. ze ultimo Win User

using disk drill

diskpart doesn't show disk

Hey,

I am trying to install Win10 on a mac book air.

However the diskpart does not list the disk even after reformatting the partition as NTFS per suggestion.

read through this solution but cannot move to step 1 listed in the solution by Ivan as that disk doesn't see that partition it was just able to reformat.

Regards

ze ultimo, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

using disk drill

1. using disk drill - Similar Threads - using disk drill

2. How do I get a program called "Disk Drill"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get a program called "Disk Drill"?: hi, I was wondering if anyone can advise me on how to get "disk drill" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-program-called-disk-drill/1b7e2a36-dacf-4382-9d09-9a7fd4d9d78c
  3. How do I get a program called "Disk Drill"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a program called "Disk Drill"?: hi, I was wondering if anyone can advise me on how to get "disk drill" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-program-called-disk-drill/1b7e2a36-dacf-4382-9d09-9a7fd4d9d78c
  4. How do I get a program called "Disk Drill"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Using 90% Disk

System Using 90% Disk: Hi,I am a Windows 10 user!I am getting a problem of 100% Disk usage of which A task named System is using 90%.My laptop is becoming slow day by day.The only thing I am doing is being in an Online meeting with MS Teams.Any help would be appreciated.My PC Specs:-Lenovo Ideapad...
  6. disk drill

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk drill: so recently i used disk drill and when i used it my pc sounded a little louder than usual did this hurt my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-drill/365490d5-0e1a-4c1b-9384-60fd63903cee
  7. disk being used!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disk being used!: I have been trying to solve this for a while and it's screwing with me using PureData. When disk usage ramps up to 98-100 percent, all of a sudden my audio starts lagging and glitching. Every so often it does this and I have to shut down or restart. I want to use Puredata in...
  8. Quick Access / Favorites -Need it to open in drill down from left side

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access / Favorites -Need it to open in drill down from left side: IN windows 7 there is a setting someplace that will make it so when I click on a favorites shortcut It will open with the all the little arrows turned down and showing its location. Below it shows how we need it to look when we click on the util favorites. [img] IN win 7 i...
  9. Disk using 100%

Disk using 100%: Even if I have turned off all of my all my auto starting setting my problem is not solving. And also all the media players are not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-using-100/a241c040-e8e6-45f5-8e14-d47cae77789b
  10. My Windows 10 Firewall is drilled like Swiss cheese

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows 10 Firewall is drilled like Swiss cheese: Hi, since I upgraded to Windows 10 a year ago I admit I've never looked at my firewall rules. But today I did and I was shocked - What on CPU is happening there? Gozillion of rules, a lot of them auto-generated and for most of them I have no idea what they do. A lot of...