Windows 10: using external mic in Windows 10 but this window is opening

Discus and support using external mic in Windows 10 but this window is opening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this window is opening what to do now[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iamjustlife, Mar 28, 2020.

1. using external mic in Windows 10 but this window is opening

this window is opening what to do now using external mic in Windows 10  but this window is opening d9a19e8e-d0cb-42b1-ace0-6e95580ec706?upload=true.png

:)

iamjustlife, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

using external mic in Windows 10 but this window is opening

Delta6326, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

using external mic in Windows 10 but this window is opening

1. using external mic in Windows 10 but this window is opening - Similar Threads - using external mic

2. Extern mic issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extern mic issues: External mic won't pick up audio.It's a headphone set. Mic works fine in other devices.Audio works fine just the mic is the problem. So it's not the jack.Computer only wants to pick up internal mic even when I have set everything to the headphone mic.Yes drivers updatedI've...
  3. Extern mic issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extern mic issues: External mic won't pick up audio.It's a headphone set. Mic works fine in other devices.Audio works fine just the mic is the problem. So it's not the jack.Computer only wants to pick up internal mic even when I have set everything to the headphone mic.Yes drivers updatedI've...
  4. Microphone Array not working after using external mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Array not working after using external mic: Hi!So I have HD Webcam from Logitech, there is no problem when I used it beforeBut suddenly when I plugged my webcame there is no notification or sound when device is connectedThen when I unplugged it, still no notification. AND suddenly I can't use my Default Microphone...
  5. Dell Windows 10 - external mic won't work

Dell Windows 10 - external mic won't work: Hi, In late 2020 I purchased a Dell Inspiron 3593 laptop running Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042, and since it was new I simply cannot get an external mic to work on it.I've checked every forum under the sun, tried every possible suggested solution...
  6. External Mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External Mic: I updated windows 10 a couple weeks ago and since then my external mics have stopped working, I keep looking up the answer to this question and could never find a straight-forward answer. I dont have windows 10 activated and i was wondering if that is the issue. submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 not detecting headset mic, or any external mic.

Windows 10 not detecting headset mic, or any external mic.: Like the title says I updated my drivers, i have checked disabled and disconnected devices, i tried troubleshooting from the settings. Those are the only solutions i saw on every forum and none have worked...
  8. External Mic.

External Mic.: How do I record with an external Mic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-mic/588c55f0-e7ba-4d38-8d68-f33fa095b9e8
  9. How to use built in mic to use as mic for voice recognition for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use built in mic to use as mic for voice recognition for Windows 10?: While setting up voice recognition, Windows asks you to select out of two options, 'use built in mic' or 'set up mic'. I want to use the built in microphone for voice recognition. When you select Get Started, a pop up advises that you need to set up your microphone first,...
  10. External mic is not listed in devices so unable to use the external mic

External mic is not listed in devices so unable to use the external mic: I bought a new windows 10 dell laptop and trying to use an external Boya Lavalier mic with it. But when I connect it, my voice still does not get recorded and nothing shows in troubleshooting. The mic is working correctly when connected to a mobile so that is not a problem...