Windows 10: Using FancyZones for improved window snapping options on an ultra-wide monitor

Discus and support Using FancyZones for improved window snapping options on an ultra-wide monitor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d4js5o/using_fancyzones_for_improved_window_snapping/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jenmsft, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Using FancyZones for improved window snapping options on an ultra-wide monitor

/u/jenmsft, Oct 29, 2019
  2. ndbinh Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode.

ndbinh, Oct 29, 2019
  3. ERrnesST Win User
    Multiple desktops side by side in Ultra-Wide??

With Ultra-wide becoming more prevalent this is a must. I want to be able to do what you can do with multiple monitors, but with a single display that is ultra-wide. Imagine being able to run a program in 'full-screen' with the benefits of a seamless border
    but not encompassing the entire screen space. It would also make accessing the menu and apps just as easy as when separate monitors are used. Basically emulating multi-monitor displays but on ultra-wide.

ERrnesST, Oct 29, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Using FancyZones for improved window snapping options on an ultra-wide monitor

Ultra Wide monitors (21:9 ratio) doesn't work on Windows 10

Hi deanerino

Do you have an ultra wide monitor connected to your Surface, when only those resolutions appear?

DaveM121, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Using FancyZones for improved window snapping options on an ultra-wide monitor

1. Using FancyZones for improved window snapping options on an ultra-wide monitor - Similar Threads - Using FancyZones improved

2. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  3. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  4. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  7. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  8. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

9. About ultra-wide monitors seething

About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...
  10. About ultra-wide monitors seething

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...