Windows 10: Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

Discus and support Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by calabasas239, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat switch to one Eyepoint move event. In other words, in flight, regardless of which way I move the hat switch, the eyepoint moves only in the direction selected in settings. How can I use the hat switch to change my view?

:)

calabasas239, Dec 30, 2019
  2. SaiZo Win User

Flight Simulator X or X-Plane 10?

I just want to know, from others, if there is anyone here who has any experience with either Flight Simulator X or X-plane 10 (or both) - which one is the better?

My simulator setup (for warplanes) is:
    CH- Fighterstick
    CH- Throttle pro
    CH- Pro Pedals

For ordinary planes:
    CH- Eclipse yoke and throttle quadrant

I bought all of them second hand, had to repair/change the USB cable on the Eclipse yoke, but now I want a good flight sim to try them out on. Most people have said "get X-Plane", is that better than FSX or just as good?

SaiZo, Dec 30, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Decent Flight Sims

FSX

DRDNA, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

Flight simulator yoke and pedals issue

Hi Dave,

Happy Holidays. Thank You for all your help. Can you please help me with a question.

I have a flight simulator yoke and pedals installed as devices for Microsoft FSX. For some reason the pedals are not recognized and do not install when I start the FSX program. I have them connected to a hub and I have to turn them off and then back on
    and reboot my PC to get the pedals and yoke recognized and installed in order to work.

This just started happening after the Windows 1709 deletion and the reinstall to the Windows 1703. Can you please offer a way to have Win 10 recognize my pedals and yoke?

Thank You,

Paul

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

paulwayne317, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

1. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View - Similar Threads - Using FSX Products

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. Saitek yoke not working in flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek yoke not working in flight: I have a Saitek Pro Yoke system. I have just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 but I cannot get the aircraft to respond to controls. In settings / controls I have a tab "FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM" and clicking on that I can see the settings AND the yoke controls show as working in...
  7. CH Product Yoke and Pedals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CH Product Yoke and Pedals: It appears that MSFS 2020 does not recognize my CH Pro Yoke and Pedals and hence I am unable to fly. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ch-product-yoke-and-pedals/98ed0a4c-928a-4df4-80e1-7e0ecb1096c2
  8. Can't calibrate flight yoke?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't calibrate flight yoke?: [ATTACH] Hey there! I've been trying to calibrate my Flight Yoke System for MFS 2020, and it doesn't seem to work. I've followed all the guides telling me to find it in the control panel, shift ctrl left click on properties etc, it doesn't work. Game controller...
  9. Windows 10 running both FSX 2006 and Flight Sim 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running both FSX 2006 and Flight Sim 2004: I have a Win 10 PC, and was able to get FSX 2006 installed and working fine..however when I installed Flight Sim 2004 it messed up the FSX 2006 , does anyone know if it's possible to get both games working on the same PC....
  10. Win 10 PC with Flight Sim 2004 and FSX 2006

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 PC with Flight Sim 2004 and FSX 2006: I have a Win 10 PC, and was able to get FSX 2004 installed and working fine..however when I installed Flight Sim 2004 it messed up the FSX 2006 , does anyone know if it's possible to get both games working on the same PC....