Windows 10: Using gift cards to buy laptop

Discus and support Using gift cards to buy laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by winzip551, Jun 6, 2019.

1. winzip551 Win User

Using gift cards to buy laptop

Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of cards redeemed on the UK Microsoft store.

:)

winzip551, Jun 6, 2019

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Jun 6, 2019
  3. is it really impossible to buy WP7 apps with a gift card?

Got a gift card and wanted to buy some apps for WP7 on the MarketPlace with it, only thing i can buy with it are Microsoft Points which are useless on the WP7 Marketplace... is it really impossible to buy apps with a gift card?

StephenWhalen, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Using gift cards to buy laptop

Gift card

I have a gift card with expiration date and its sum doesnt have enough value to buy a game i want now i want to buy another gift card. Will it use my first gift card and after its value has been used it will used the other or other way around?

Thanks

TsachiAtias, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Using gift cards to buy laptop

1. Using gift cards to buy laptop - Similar Threads - Using gift cards

2. gift cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    gift cards: just wondering if the Xbox gift card works for my pc (windows 10)? cuz I've searched a for some time now at Woolworths and i can't seem to find a Microsoft gift card anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-cards/b383f784-aec7-430e-8580-ccde052fa1ab"
  3. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...
  4. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...
  5. Zune Marketplace Gift Card

Zune Marketplace Gift Card: So I have a $15 (1200 Microsoft Points) gift card for Zune Marketplace. Is there a way I can cash this out for the $15 I paid for it since the Marketplace and Zune are pretty much obsolete? Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!...
  6. Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the microsoft windows store?[ATTACH]...
  7. Rewards gift cards not delivered

Rewards gift cards not delivered: I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email does get through. They do not show up as a credit in my Amazon account either. It's been more than a week since the first...
  8. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  9. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  10. Gift Card Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Card Not Working: I purchased an Xbox gift card a couple days ago, and tried to activate it last night. It's giving me a constant error saying TokenNotFound. I am currently on a Windows 10 PC, attempting to activate the card following the instructions on the back. At the time I figured since...