Windows 10: Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com

Discus and support Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I do not know what the problem is, but due to hardware limitations, the only browser that runs smoothly on my laptop is Google Chrome. I do... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnDoeIII, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com

Hi all,

I do not know what the problem is, but due to hardware limitations, the only browser that runs smoothly on my laptop is Google Chrome. I do have Firefox installed but it runs choppy at best, but google will load on it.

I cannot figure this out, but Google will load fine on Firefox, and all my smartphones, but not on this laptop. Gmail will load fine.

I've checked proxy settings and that doesn't seem to be the problem, and all other sites I visit, load fine.

Here is what I get when I try and load Google in Google Chrome:

Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com [​IMG]

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JohnDoeIII, Jun 11, 2016
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 11, 2016
  3. Toshiba Laptop faced some problems after upgrading

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are you up to date with the latest version of Google Chrome?

What error message displayed when you try to connect on Chrome?

Since you're able to access the desired websites sites using Microsoft Edge. I suspect that there might be some issue with the Google Chrome. Go to the
    Google Chrome Icon and Right-click on it then click on Troubleshoot compatibility. Follow the instructions and check if it helps.

If problem still persist, suggest you please get in touch with Google Support team for resolving the issue.

Google Help

Hope this will helps.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 11, 2016
Thema:

Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com

1. Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com - Similar Threads - Using Google Chrome

2. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  3. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  4. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to access Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access Google Chrome: When I try to open Google Chrome is says: "You'll need to ask to use this app. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask" This just started this morning, but I haven't changed my settings. I tried to follow the...
  6. Unable to use Google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use Google chrome: Im using Windows 10 and recently after the google experienced an outage issue on 14/12/20 , on the next day when i tried to surf in Chrome i was unable to access any web search and cant connect to YouTube gmail and many other websites. My internet connection is okay , i even...
  7. Cant use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant use google chrome: After re-starting my computer to change my computer account, it won't let me back onto google chrome. I clicked onto it and it says I cant use google chrome, and I need to ask an adult. Under that it has a button saying ask now. When I click it, it goes to no email I have or...
  8. Child access to Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Child access to Google Chrome: Time limits for google chrome have been turned off for my child, however he is still being closed out of Google Chrome and prompted to ask me for more time. I am not seeing an option for unlimited time other than the one that is currently checked. I am only seeing limited...
  9. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  10. Hide or Show WWW Subdomains of URLs in Address Bar of Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show WWW Subdomains of URLs in Address Bar of Google Chrome: How to: Hide or Show WWW Subdomains of URLs in Address Bar of Google Chrome Hide or Show Scheme and WWW Subdomains of URLs in Google Chrome Address Bar Starting with Google Chrome 69, Google has decided to hide the scheme (ex: "HTTPS:") and trivial subdomains (ex" "WWW"...