Windows 10: Using H800 Headset with Windows 10

Discus and support Using H800 Headset with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can the H800 wireless headset be used with Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylHunt2, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Using H800 Headset with Windows 10

Can the H800 wireless headset be used with Windows 10?

:)

CherylHunt2, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Bill Smithers, Mar 6, 2020
  3. How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset?

How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset?

carlitosoccer18, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

Using H800 Headset with Windows 10

Time Lady, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Using H800 Headset with Windows 10

1. Using H800 Headset with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using H800 Headset

2. PC not allowing headset to be used

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not allowing headset to be used: Hi there, I have come into a few annoying issues with my PC as of late but I have worked around them. But in the last month a new issue began where my computer does not allow any usb headset to work properly. It came out of nowhere, one day I just plugged in my headset and in...
  3. Sound is not coming through on Logitech Wireless Headset H800 Windows 10

Sound is not coming through on Logitech Wireless Headset H800 Windows 10: The sound is no longer coming through on my USB Logitech H800 Wirless Headset. I am running windows 10 Enterprise. I have connected the usb into different ports on my pc and to no avail The sound is working on my pc as I can play the sound through my computer without any...
  4. Use Windows 10 as Bluetooth headset for iPhone\Android

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use Windows 10 as Bluetooth headset for iPhone\Android: Hey, I just moved from Android to iPhone On Android I was able to use my Windows 10 headset as an headset for my Android device for both calls and music But on my new iPhone 12 it doesn't let me use it as an external Bluetooth headset, only for Music Anyone managed to get...
  5. Logithech Headset H800 - Mute and Answer/Hang Up Buttons

Logithech Headset H800 - Mute and Answer/Hang Up Buttons: Hello, I'm using the headset Logitech H800. The mute and answer/hang up buttons do not working neither in Skype for Business nor MS Teams. This is on Windows 10 over Bluetooth. The same device works perfectly when I'm using Skype for Business or MS Teams on mobile app....
  6. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  7. Unable to use my headset

Unable to use my headset: I know this issue has been reported in the past. I have tried all of the tips recommended on the net. I am unable to use my headset with my MSI computer. I cannot hear, talk, etc. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling headset and drivers. When testing the headset I get a...
  8. How to set up and use a Headset on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up and use a Headset on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH]A headset or headphone is one of the coolest devices because it gives you freedom from external noise, and deliver an immersive audio experience. While […] This article How to set up and use a Headset on Windows 10 PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Why is system not recognizing that a Logitch H800 has a mic?

Why is system not recognizing that a Logitch H800 has a mic?: I haven't traveled in a bit, so when I tried to use my H800 via bluetooth, I saw two identical connection, neither of which worked. I deleted both then paired the headset. When it paired, W10 claimed it was for audio only. It has a boom mic. It used to work with the laptop....
  10. How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset?

How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset?: How do I connect my Logitech - H800 Wireless Headset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-logitech-h800-wireless-headset/bf85e372-fc0a-4b12-a5ee-d64b1720a151

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can logitech h800 be used wired

2. logitech headphones h800 not working windows 10

3. logitech pairing h800 windows 10