Windows 10: using hdmi on windows 10 laptop and lenovo 330s

Discus and support using hdmi on windows 10 laptop and lenovo 330s in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, I am having trouble with the second screen only setting on my laptop from the hdmi output on my laptop. It works fine as I have checked it with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adamgarea, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Adamgarea Win User

using hdmi on windows 10 laptop and lenovo 330s

hi,

I am having trouble with the second screen only setting on my laptop from the hdmi output on my laptop. It works fine as I have checked it with the duplicate setting. the problem is when I use the second screen only setting and the laptop screen turns off the taskbar, desktop icons, start menu etc (whole windows view) goes really small almost unreadable on my tv. If I just duplicate the screen and turn the duplicated screen settings on I don't have a problem and the whole windows view stays like it does on the laptop 'just a second view'. I would like to know how to be able to use the second screen only setting on my tv via hdmi without losing the size of the taskbar icons etc please

any help would be much appreciated

Thankyou

:)

Adamgarea, Sep 24, 2018

2. Connecting laptop running windows 10 to hdtv with hdmi

I'm not very tech savvy.

• I know how to run the HDMI cable between laptop and tv.
    • I know how to set my tv to use correct HDMI port.
    What I need to know is how I tell my laptop to recognize my tv and configure it to use my tv as a monitor.

Anyone that can tell me step by step how to do this in windows 10?

Thanks.

Edit 11:43 PM

Thanks for all the help. Hooked up the HDMI cable, plugged tv back in, started laptop up, switched the tv to correct HDMI port and viola...there was my laptop start screen on my tv! Didn't have to do anything but make a few display
    adjustments!

Thanks again, everyone.

MaryAnnBova, Sep 24, 2018
  3. HDMI Cable not working on lenovo z560 post upgrade to window 10

I have recently upgraded window 7 to window 10 and post upgrade HDMI cable is not working on lenovo z560. Please suggest way forward.

sumitagg81, Sep 24, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. using hdmi on windows 10 laptop and lenovo 330s - Similar Threads - using hdmi laptop

2. Can't connect to wifi Lenovo 330s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi Lenovo 330s: I can see the available wifi's but when I try to connect it just loads and loads. Then eventually it says "No internet, secured"My phone is on the wifi, so I know the wifi is not the problem. Please help....
  3. Can't connect to wifi Lenovo 330s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to wifi Lenovo 330s: I can see the available wifi's but when I try to connect it just loads and loads. Then eventually it says "No internet, secured"My phone is on the wifi, so I know the wifi is not the problem. Please help....
  4. Bonjour j'ai un Ordinateur LENOVO Ideapod 330S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour j'ai un Ordinateur LENOVO Ideapod 330S: Bonjour j' ai un ordinateur LENOVO 330S il et t'ai sous Windows 10 mai la je les passer sous le 8.1 comme je nez pas pue le remettre passer sous Windows 10 alors comment faire pour le passer sous Windows 10 merci d'avance...
  5. Bonjour j'ai un Ordinateur LENOVO Ideapod 330S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bonjour j'ai un Ordinateur LENOVO Ideapod 330S: Bonjour j' ai un ordinateur LENOVO 330S il et t'ai sous Windows 10 mai la je les passer sous le 8.1 comme je nez pas pue le remettre passer sous Windows 10 alors comment faire pour le passer sous Windows 10 merci d'avance...
  6. Win 10 reboots without cleanly shutting down first. -Lenovo Ideapad 330s

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 reboots without cleanly shutting down first. -Lenovo Ideapad 330s: After windows 10 updated itself, I am now always facing this issue when I put the laptop to sleep/hibernate. The system simply ends up shutting down instead of going into sleep/hibernate mode. Here are my system details. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  7. Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...: I have a Noise Tune Charge neckband Bluetooth earphone. I have tried many times connecting it to my Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop but every time, even though the neckband is discoverable, it does not connect to the neckband. I have connected my neckband to my phone and it is...
  8. Should I update graphics driver? Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb

Should I update graphics driver? Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb model and I was wondering if I should update my graphics drivers? I got a notification that new general drivers are available but I'm not sure if I should update or not. (I'm not sure if I am using general drivers or OEM ones) The...
  9. BSOD (after plugging in an HDMI external monitor to a lenovo legion laptop and using it for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (after plugging in an HDMI external monitor to a lenovo legion laptop and using it for...: Hello everyone, I have what I believe is a serious issues with my windows laptop here. Often, I get a BSOD (blue screen of death) with an error: VIDEO_DXGKML_FATAL_ERROR, whenever I plug in my external HDMI monitor to my laptop. But I don't get this bsod right away after...
  10. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 330 hdmi input

2. lenovo ideapad 330 hdmi not working

3. how to add ssecond monotor to a lenovo 330

4. lenovo ideapad 330s hdmi,
  5. lenovo ideapad 330 hdmi,
  6. windows laptop hdmi,
  7. hdmi not working lenovo ideapad,
  8. lenovo ideapad 330s hdmi not working,
  9. lenovo ideapad 330 hdmi to tv,
  10. lenovo 330s hdmi input,
  11. hdmi driver for windows 10 lenovo,