Windows 10: Using Hello PC feature at startup

Discus and support Using Hello PC feature at startup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I sync my Apple Watch (v.3) as a device to use "hello" feature and eliminate need to enter a password for startup security?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KerryKnudsen, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Using Hello PC feature at startup

How do I sync my Apple Watch (v.3) as a device to use "hello" feature and eliminate need to enter a password for startup security?

:)

KerryKnudsen, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 25, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Using Hello PC feature at startup

Windows 10 PC crash and startup failure

Hello,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Using Hello PC feature at startup

1. Using Hello PC feature at startup - Similar Threads - Using Hello feature

2. Repairing startup on a W10 machne using a Hello PIN instead of a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repairing startup on a W10 machne using a Hello PIN instead of a password: I need to repair the startup of a machine using W10 but all the advanced options offer me the correct username but then ask for a password for the account.I used to use a password to log-in but - as suggested by Microsoft - I changed it to a Windows Hello PIN.If I try to use...
  3. Repairing startup on a W10 machne using a Hello PIN instead of a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repairing startup on a W10 machne using a Hello PIN instead of a password: I need to repair the startup of a machine using W10 but all the advanced options offer me the correct username but then ask for a password for the account.I used to use a password to log-in but - as suggested by Microsoft - I changed it to a Windows Hello PIN.If I try to use...
  4. I really wanted to use this feature on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really wanted to use this feature on PC: You can now use the Xbox Share button feature on Windows 11 PCs too - Neowin Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community Why still not on W10 and straight to W11? submitted by /u/Wicked_Folie [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows hello feature error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello feature error: So i found this feature called windows hello in settings, but at the top of the page it displays the error 'some settings are hidden or managed by your organization' I am the administrator of my laptop, even so when i click the windows hello the error ' something went wrong...
  6. Unable to use Windows Hello feature to sign in

Unable to use Windows Hello feature to sign in: I'm not sure why I cannot use my fingerprint or my face as a secure way to unlock my laptop. My laptop is ASUS VivoBook. ***Original title: sign in options***...
  7. Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge?

Sent to a PC feature to use new Edge?: I love the feature 'Send to a PC' and I use it from my android phone and my iPad but it still uses old Edge. Is there a way to make it use the new Chromium Edge? I'm using Edge Canary and Windows 2004 build. submitted by /u/immigrantsheep [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hopeful_Dragonfruit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbchcw/cant_use_pc_keeps_refreshing_on_startup/
  9. hello feature using face recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello feature using face recognition: Can we set up on our computer more than one face recognition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-feature-using-face-recognition/8215552f-9e28-41e7-9fad-d00fbaf01384"
  10. Windows Hello features not working.

Windows Hello features not working.: I had bought a Windows 10 laptop just a month ago and after one update my Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint features are not working. When I went to Settings under Sign-in options, their tabs said that they couldn't find a compatible camera or fingerprint scanner for Windows...