Windows 10: using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...

Discus and support using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Laptop is an HP i7 running windows 10 home edition. I moved all the files to a Seagate external. I purchased windows 10 PRO with a product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tedc1, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Tedc1 Win User

using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...

My Laptop is an HP i7 running windows 10 home edition. I moved all the files to a Seagate external. I purchased windows 10 PRO with a product key. I installed it and my system is still showing home edition. Can someone help me with this? Thank you.

:)

Tedc1, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...

1. using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all... - Similar Threads - using laptop home

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key: Hi All, I am upgrading my laptop hard drive from SATA to ssd, the windows version which I had got along with my laptop as oem edition windows 8.1 in these years it has been upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now I am facing issue in installing windows 10 pro in my ssd as Microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key: Hi All, I am upgrading my laptop hard drive from SATA to ssd, the windows version which I had got along with my laptop as oem edition windows 8.1 in these years it has been upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now I am facing issue in installing windows 10 pro in my ssd as Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...

using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...: My Laptop is an HP i7 running windows 10 home edition. I moved all the files to a Seagate external. I purchased windows 10 PRO with a product key. I installed it and my system is still showing home edition. Can someone help me with this? Thank you....
  9. using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using hp laptop i7 windows 10 home. purchased windows 10 PRO with product key. moved all...: My Laptop is an HP i7 running windows 10 home edition. I moved all the files to a Seagate external. I purchased windows 10 PRO with a product key. I installed it and my system is still showing home edition. Can someone help me with this? Thank you....
  10. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...