Windows 10: using I: drive instaed of C:?

Discus and support using I: drive instaed of C:? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting the message. "low disk space" and it indicates the I: drive. Shouldn't i be using the C; drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michaelmulberry1, Oct 6, 2018.

1. using I: drive instaed of C:?

I keep getting the message. "low disk space" and it indicates the I: drive. Shouldn't i be using the C; drive?

:)

michaelmulberry1, Oct 6, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Ruz San Win User

using I: drive instaed of C:?

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cusing I: drive instaed of C:? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

using I: drive instaed of C:?

1. using I: drive instaed of C:? - Similar Threads - using drive instaed

2. C drive used space high

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive used space high: Hi. My C drive on Windows 10 Home shows Capacity 547 GB, used 245 GB, 329 GB. The installed programs are Edge, Firefox, Revo Uninstall Cyberlink 19, Office Student 2007, Cortana.It looks as if there is at least 165 GB unaccounted for.How do I find what is there and how to...
  3. C drive used space high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive used space high: Hi. My C drive on Windows 10 Home shows Capacity 547 GB, used 245 GB, 329 GB. The installed programs are Edge, Firefox, Revo Uninstall Cyberlink 19, Office Student 2007, Cortana.It looks as if there is at least 165 GB unaccounted for.How do I find what is there and how to...
  4. C drive used space high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using external hard drive to extend c drive

Using external hard drive to extend c drive: Hello,I've been searching for how to use my external hard drive to create more space on my computer, as well as use it to update to windows 11 but all the articles suggest fixes that won't work.For the update, they all say I should have a Fix Issues button which will then...
  6. Using external hard drive to extend c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using external hard drive to extend c drive: Hello,I've been searching for how to use my external hard drive to create more space on my computer, as well as use it to update to windows 11 but all the articles suggest fixes that won't work.For the update, they all say I should have a Fix Issues button which will then...
  7. window.old folder created in c drive and it used all memory of c drive and i am unable to...

window.old folder created in c drive and it used all memory of c drive and i am unable to...: window.old folder created in c drive and it used all memory of c drive and i am unable to delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowold-folder-created-in-c-drive-and-it-used/ceb5a2e5-d6db-41b7-8aac-ef84eea9b5af
  8. fortnite losction on C drive instaed of D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite losction on C drive instaed of D drive: please could you help me to downlaod all games on D drive instead of C drive otherwise no use of 1 TB om D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-losction-on-c-drive-instaed-of-d-drive/57ac35f8-8765-456b-ab5c-d142a9167925
  9. Using MR to replace C Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Using MR to replace C Drive: Will MR replace the c: drive from an image or do I have to replace all partitions? I'd like to just replace c: from the usb. 128033
  10. drive C used space is gaining

in Windows 10 Support
    drive C used space is gaining: For some reason my used space is gaining more(see attached). Just a few weeks ago the used space was at 50gb today it is up to 70gb. I don't know why it keeps gaining probably everyday a few gigabyte. I did a tuneup update in geeksquad but that was all. I never installed any...