Windows 10: using labtop with out battery in asus fx502vd

Discus and support using labtop with out battery in asus fx502vd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a lap top which its battery can not eject. how can I use it without using the lap top's battery? my lap top model is : ASUS FX502VD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alimehr_artboy, Oct 12, 2018.

1. using labtop with out battery in asus fx502vd

I use a lap top which its battery can not eject. how can I use it without using the lap top's battery?
    my lap top model is : ASUS FX502VD

:)

alimehr_artboy, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Can't change ASUS laptop battery to charge fully to 100%

Hi Rita,

The feature or tool that you're using to limit the battery charging up to 60% or 80% was made by your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which is Asus .Windows 10 doesn't have a built-in feature that will allow users to limit the charging of battery.
    We suggest that you contact Asus so that they can help you set up the battery charging limiter tool. To know how to contact Asus, follow the steps
    here. Once you have accessed the link, click
    How to find out an OEM’s contact information to view the steps.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Oct 12, 2018
  3. ASUS G73J Battery issue

I tried all the steps that you and someone else suggested with no luck. I tried a new battery today and it works just fine so I don't know why the other battery was stuck at 72% charge when really it must have been bad. thank you for your suggestions

DustinDose, Oct 12, 2018
  4. using labtop with out battery in asus fx502vd

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

using labtop with out battery in asus fx502vd

1. using labtop with out battery in asus fx502vd - Similar Threads - using labtop battery

2. ASUS Battery Health Overriden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Battery Health Overriden?: I have myAsus set to maximum lifespan mode but with the new settings in Windows 11 it seems to be overriding myAsus setting.How do I make sure that the settings align? I would like to have it charge to 80% instead of 100%...
  3. ASUS Battery Health Overriden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Battery Health Overriden?: I have myAsus set to maximum lifespan mode but with the new settings in Windows 11 it seems to be overriding myAsus setting.How do I make sure that the settings align? I would like to have it charge to 80% instead of 100%...
  4. use labtop as a screen for old game console

use labtop as a screen for old game console: Hi, I have a Nintendo Gamecube and have recently got an act to HDMI converter to use to it on newer tv's I have moved even more recently but had to leave that tv behind. I do have and Accer Nitro 5 with an HDMI port. is there an app that i can get or is already on my labtop...
  5. 0% battery Asus S4100V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0% battery Asus S4100V: Here's the youtube video I uploaded, hope it helped a bit, in which a I tried one solution in this community that didn't work and shut my laptop down.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcbiAHHIsu4When I reenable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", my laptop...
  6. 0% battery Asus S4100V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0% battery Asus S4100V: Here's the youtube video I uploaded, hope it helped a bit, in which a I tried one solution in this community that didn't work and shut my laptop down.When I reenable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", my laptop just immediately shut down as shown in the...
  7. 0% battery Asus S4100V

0% battery Asus S4100V: Here's the youtube video I uploaded, hope it helped a bit, in which a I tried one solution in this community that didn't work and shut my laptop down.When I reenable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", my laptop just immediately shut down as shown in the...
  8. MY ASUS LABTOP WILL NOT BOOT

MY ASUS LABTOP WILL NOT BOOT: MY ASUS LABTOP TURNS ON AS IF IT'S BOOTING UP.THEN,THE SCREEN GOES BLACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-labtop-will-not-boot/d197cbd0-224d-45a5-a0d8-0adaeb4024a8
  9. Dual External Monitors using a labtop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual External Monitors using a labtop: Using a laptop, I want to use Display Duplicate and Display Extended at the same time. I only have one HDMI port. If I get a USB video adapter can I do this?...
  10. Asus Battery Chargining issue

Asus Battery Chargining issue: I have an ASUS UX330U laptop. Somehow I inadvertently set power charging to 60%. Now my laptop cares to 54% to 59% which is not high enough to last for a day on the road. I installed the ASUS Battery Health Charging App based on advice from this community advice area....