Windows 10: Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day everyone, I've bought 4 years ago Windows 10 Pro Russian version box version with flash drive and now I want to upgrade my hardware and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AntonTikhomirov, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro

Good day everyone,

I've bought 4 years ago Windows 10 Pro Russian version box version with flash drive and now I want to upgrade my hardware and re-install operating system. Windows 10 image on this flash drive is already quite outdated and my question is:

- Can I burn the latest image of Win 10 Pro Ru on flash drive and use my license key for activation?

- If so, where I can download such image will this link help - https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10?

Thanks in advance

:)

AntonTikhomirov, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 27, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro

1. Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Using latest image

2. digital image pro 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital image pro 10: digital image pro 10 is this programme not supported anymore as I am having trouble with it?if not is there a newer version I could download pleasethank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-pro-10/fe26b858-ea4d-4bbc-93f2-07a43b33d8e2
  3. digital image pro 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    digital image pro 10: digital image pro 10 is this programme not supported anymore as I am having trouble with it?if not is there a newer version I could download pleasethank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-pro-10/fe26b858-ea4d-4bbc-93f2-07a43b33d8e2
  4. Update Windows 10 image with latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows 10 image with latest updates: As title says, i am trying find a way to update a Windows 10 image with the latest updates. I currently use a script like this: Code: $mounted = (Get-Item "./Win10_21H1_EnglishInternational_x64.iso" | Mount-DiskImage -PassThru)$drive = $mounted | Get-Volume#Copy-Item -Recurse...
  5. Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro with license key from older retail version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using latest image of Windows 10 Pro with license key from older retail version: Good day everyone, I've bought 4 years ago Windows 10 Pro Russian version box version with flash drive and now I want to upgrade my hardware and re-install operating system. Windows 10 image on this flash drive is already quite outdated and my question is: - Can I burn...
  6. Cannot create system image on latest Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot create system image on latest Windows 10: Hello, Since updating Windows 10 to version 2004 build OS 19041.388 I cannot create a system image on my external drive. After commencing create a system image I receive the message "not enough disc space to create the volume shadow etc, etc" and talks about space...
  7. Using Windows 10 Image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Windows 10 Image: If I use an image of Windows 10 for a clean install, would the current version of Windows remain? For example: Computer comes with Windows 10 Pro, I use an image to deploy said computer. Will the clean install recognize the computer had Pro or will it revert to Home edition?...
  8. Digital Image Pro 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Image Pro 10: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, 64 bit system. I am unable to download from my disc Windows Digital Image Pro 10. Do you have any suggestions to complete this task? I have many files on my old computer and like using Digital Image Pro 10 and the Digital Media...
  9. Surface Pro with latest windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro with latest windows 10: Just updated latest version of windows 10 and no keyboard icon can be seen. As a result i cannot log in or do anything Cannot enter pin number Pressing on the windows icon on the right does nothing....
  10. The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?

in Windows 10 Support
    The latest released Windows 10 Pro version?: My version is Build 10240 pushed to me from MS. I have it on a desktop Pc and a Thinkpad 450. Theres is a lot of errors in the eventviewer on both Pc's and it is the same errors. About 8 perflib errors when starting up and a lot of ESENT errors like: SettingSyncHost (844)...