Windows 10: Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition

Discus and support Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to create an installer on a USB thumb drive for Windows 10 Education using the Media Creation Tool but I'm having a little trouble. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by slacker384, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition

I'm trying to create an installer on a USB thumb drive for Windows 10 Education using the Media Creation Tool but I'm having a little trouble.

When I run the tool and get to this screen:

Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition c2a391fe-eb54-44e2-a6fa-f3a0ecbc8bbc?upload=true.jpg

There is no other option under the dropdown for "Edition". It just shows "Windows 10".

I know in the past that the Education edition wasn't included in the tool but it was supposedly included in an update as of November according to a comment in this post:

https://superuser.com/questions/1090881/media-creation-tool-and-windows-10-education-edition

:)

slacker384, Dec 19, 2018

2. media creation tool

Hello,

The Windows Media Creation Tool allows you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or upgrade to Windows 10. It can also be use to download the different editions of Windows 10.
    Refer to this
    link
    to download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool.

As for the build and version of your Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open up the run command prompt.
    • Type winver into the run command text box and hit OK. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

4. kongming Win User

Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition

Windows 10 Education edition

I do a clean installation by using Windows media creation tool ( Windows 10 Education edition ) with the same Windows 10 Education product key next time. Am I correct?

kongming, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition

1. Using Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Education edition - Similar Threads - Using Media Creation

2. problem using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem using media creation tool: I have tried unsuccessfully to create a windows 10 USB boot drive. I keep getting the following error: 0x0200013-0x90019. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-media-creation-tool/0f5bb36a-03bc-4d03-8d95-dcc215cc73a0
  3. Windows 10 License using Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License using Media creation tool: Hi, I am using Thinkpad t560 with core i5 and 8GB Ram. This machine has builtin OS Windows 10. I am having some serious issues with my laptop. I tried to reinstall windows using reset pc settings as well as windows 10 update assistant tool, but the issue is persistent....
  4. Education Edition Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Education Edition Media Creation Tool: Hello, I received CD-Key for Microsoft Windows 10 Education Edition from my college. I want to install this on my PC build I'm completing soon. I'm trying to make a USB thumb drive using the tool found here....
  5. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  6. Media Creation Tool upgraded wrong edition

Media Creation Tool upgraded wrong edition: Hello everyone how you doing ? I faced an awkward problem which is , I downloaded windows 10 Pro x64 bit and installed it with not problem and activated it and I made sure it's Pro Edition from ---> This PC----> Properties and I tried to update Windows through Update settings...
  7. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  8. Selection of Windows Edition on Media Creation Tool(1803)

Selection of Windows Edition on Media Creation Tool(1803): Hi, I would like to download current Windows 10 pro edition as ISO but MCT would not give me a choice. I read on a few site that ISO files which downloaded via this tool are now edition independent and only product key determine the edition. [ATTACH] So, I've...
  9. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503
  10. Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool

Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool: Hello The tech I have been working with told me to download the WMC tool to help straighten out my W10 system. He said I will need a 6 gig flash drive. I downloaded the tool to another computer and it is only a 17 MBT .exe file? Why do I need a 6 gig flash drive for this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 education media creation tool

2. is media creation tool good for windows education edition?

3. media creation tool education

4. windows 10 media creation tool for windows education,
  5. media creation tool windows 10 education