Windows 10: Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme

Discus and support Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using Edge for a while now, and let me start by saying it is really good and quickly became my default and main browser. Now, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OmerShar, Dec 5, 2020.

1. OmerShar Win User

Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme

Hello,

I've been using Edge for a while now, and let me start by saying it is really good and quickly became my default and main browser.

Now, I've set the home tab to have the "image of the day" background and with the feedback to the algorithm I usually get images I really like. I wanted to know if there's a way to make this also my desktop background theme, so I'll have in both places the image of the day with the sync of the input I've already gave and keep on giving. I know there's Bing Wallpaper, but I doesn't sync with edge as far as I understood, lacks the input feature, and has an annoying watermark which the edge version doesn't.

Thanks in advance,

Omer :

:)

OmerShar, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Misiowiec Win User

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

Change desktop background and colors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: Change your desktop background image

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme

1. Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft Edge's

2. background theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    background theme: in background themes 1 image states it has 16 images. How do i access these 16 images? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme/f5581b60-a908-45b7-8c4e-d59139f207f0
  3. background themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background themes: I decided to add another picture to my desktop, not microsoft pic now i am getting my new pic showing , plus some family pics showing in sideshow even though I have it set at 'pictures' and not 'sideshow'....
  4. black background using a theme

black background using a theme: I have windows 10 and I'm using a theme. But for some reason I have a black ground, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-using-a-theme/68ae77ba-4d78-48a0-8322-26f146383931
  5. Microsoft spotlight and background themes

Microsoft spotlight and background themes: hello, how to publish my own photography photos on microsoft spotlight or microsoft store like the other photographers?? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-spotlight-and-background-themes/09af562f-0e13-4139-8517-a70ba7991309
  6. Desktop background theme again :-)

Desktop background theme again :-): Thanks to Ruth Buruga for telling me how to change the time a desk theme image is displayed using the registry editor. Can you tell me where the image is stored that displays after the system is started and just shows user names? Thank You....
  7. background themes

background themes: How can I previews the pictures in the Microsoft themes under my personalization file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-themes/9090c28a-a194-4b8f-beb6-065d3af2426d
  8. Background themes

Background themes: I downloaded and installed a slideshow from the Microsoft Store. I can't find where it's located, and it's not where the backgrounds/themes are located. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-themes/cd33196f-a5e0-4ca4-a1e1-8fbe71eddf35
  9. Backgrounds and Themes

Backgrounds and Themes: I would like to use one photo from a Microsoft downloaded Theme that has 20 different background photos, for my permanent background wallpaper. Is there a way to do this? The options in the background settings do not let me pick one picture permanently, it forces me to...
  10. Select theme pictures-Desktop Background

Select theme pictures-Desktop Background: I can't find the lower panel in the Personalization view. The one where I can select or deselect pictures in a saved theme. I see it on my work desktop running Pro but not on a Home machine. Please don't tell me that's the reason, Home vs Pro? For something simple like...