Windows 10: Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud

Discus and support Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I realise i cannot download Zoom Cloud with microsoft S so i have downloaded join.me viewer which is compatable with Microsoft. I want to join a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by elainewilliams9, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud

I realise i cannot download Zoom Cloud with microsoft S so i have downloaded join.me viewer which is compatable with Microsoft.

I want to join a meeting quite soon but everyone is on Cloud Zoom. Is this possible witj join.me. thanks

:)

elainewilliams9, Nov 5, 2020

2. Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Nov 5, 2020
  3. [Matador] Win User
    Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Nov 5, 2020
  4. Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud

1. Using Microsoft join.me when others are using Zoom Cloud - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft join

2. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  3. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  4. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  5. camera flicking when using Zoom

camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  6. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problems with microphone when using Zoom or other video services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with microphone when using Zoom or other video services: Having problems with my voice going in and out when video conferencing. [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2019]...
  8. Screen blanking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen blanking when using Zoom: I know a lot of people are having trouble with this: I just bought a brand new HP all-in-one so I don't have to use my laptop for Zoom meetings, but the screen blacks out and does some weird jumping when I'm in Zoom meetings. My old HP laptop does not have this issue, so I...
  9. Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera

Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera: When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera * Moved from MSN * Original title: Zoom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-when-i-use-the-app-zoom-i-cant-use-the/88fc760f-4274-403c-8997-c806f2483bf0
  10. BSOD using zoom cloud meetings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD using zoom cloud meetings: Hi Every time, when I'm using zoom cloud meetings, I get a BSOD. Only Memory Management is written. There seems to be a problem with ntoskrnl.exe. I updated the BIOS, Drivers and installed the newest version of zoom. Nothing helped. I runned Windows Memory Diagnostic,...