Windows 10: Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

Discus and support Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoviceAY, Apr 13, 2022.

1. NoviceAY Win User

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you

:)

NoviceAY, Apr 13, 2022
  2. pparks1 Win User

OneDrive - Another over complicated product from Microsoft?

I recreated what I think you wanted on a virtual machine, in a very straightforward way. Here are my steps.

Step 1: Launch OneDrive for the first time. Click on the option at bottom to change the default location for my OneDrive to a second hard drive on my system. (if you already have oneDrive setup, go to settings and choose Unlink account to get back to this point).

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product [​IMG]

Step #2. Create a OneDrive folder on my E:\ drive, and select it.

Step #3. Go into newly created E:\OneDrive and create folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures.

Step #4. Go to C:\users\user\{Desktop,Documents,Pictuers} and move them to your new E:\OneDrive\{Desktop,Documents,Pictuers}

Step #5. Run a test, using Quick access area, create a test file on the desktop folder.

Step #6. Now, go to E:\OneDrive\Desktop and verify that the file is really there

Step #7. Ensure the right folders are checked to Sync

Step #8. Optionally untick the Files on Demand feature to make 100% sure that the files are actually stored on your hard drive.

Seems pretty easy to me.

pparks1, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

1. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft product

2. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft products illegally used cracked: Literally all over the subcontinent, pakistan, india, etc, all products of microsoft i.e. windows, office are used illegally cracked. Why doesn't Microsoft take any step to stop this? This is so normal here in Pakistan. Literally all businesses run over cracked softwares...
  3. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft products illegally used cracked: Literally all over the subcontinent, pakistan, india, etc, all products of microsoft i.e. windows, office are used illegally cracked. Why doesn't Microsoft take any step to stop this? This is so normal here in Pakistan. Literally all businesses run over cracked softwares...
  4. Microsoft products illegally used cracked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  6. Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran: Hi, I'm glad to be here.I love microsoft and i want to use their products but i live in iran and i can't use microsoft store and other softwares i want . When we iranian can use microsoft produts and softwares without any restrictions?...
  7. Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran

Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran: Hi, I'm glad to be here.I love microsoft and i want to use their products but i live in iran and i can't use microsoft store and other softwares i want . When we iranian can use microsoft produts and softwares without any restrictions?...
  8. Get permission to use Microsoft products.

Get permission to use Microsoft products.: Hello. I thank you for the good products of Microsoft. I want to ask Microsoft for help. In fact, in my country, the Windows operating system is used illegally, But I'm not allowed to use it because of my beliefs and Microsoft Copyright Law. In fact, I need to use...
  9. Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product

Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product: I am getting retail legit digital license keys of windows and office products at low price. I have seen lots of companies are selling such keys from their sites also. In case of my keys I am getting support from microsoft customer care also. Now my question is can I resale...
  10. Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Use keyboard for product's Microsoft: win 10 version 1809 on my computer has an error. I use Microsoft Store, Skype, Window Search,.. but i can't type the keyboard although i still use keyboard for game or type on google chorme. Is this an error of Win 10 ver 1809? Please help me.....