Windows 10: Using Microsoft Store with Google Chrome installed

Discus and support Using Microsoft Store with Google Chrome installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just did a clean install of 1803 build, but i noticed after installing Google Chrome, Microsoft Store won't open. Any help appreciated to rectify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coinup, Oct 22, 2018.

1. coinup Win User

Using Microsoft Store with Google Chrome installed

Just did a clean install of 1803 build, but i noticed after installing Google Chrome, Microsoft Store won't open.

Any help appreciated to rectify this.

Tried all the trouble shooters/diagnostics in windows as well.

:)

coinup, Oct 22, 2018

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 22, 2018
  3. VBJP Win User
    Microsoft removes Google’s Chrome installer from the Windows Store

It wasn't even Chrome it was just app to download chrome, so no loss there. For example apple's app store policies does not allow apps to download other apps, they should be self contained so that shouldn't be surprise, MS store have similar policy.
    It's probably less steps just to open Edge and download Chrome, than open store download chrome downloader and then download chrome.
    And after what google did with windows mobile apps for google services this seems very light.

4. PaulGo Win User

Microsoft removes Google’s Chrome installer from the Windows Store

Microsoft removes Google’s Chrome installer from the Windows Store - The Verge

PaulGo, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Using Microsoft Store with Google Chrome installed - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft Store

2. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  3. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  4. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Google chrome ,,[microsoft]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome ,,[microsoft]: , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%BE%9Egoogle-chrome/3262457d-c4b8-4095-a9b4-22c4b3f08224
  6. Google chrome ,,[microsoft]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome ,,[microsoft]: , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%BE%9Egoogle-chrome/3262457d-c4b8-4095-a9b4-22c4b3f08224
  7. Unable to use Google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use Google chrome: Im using Windows 10 and recently after the google experienced an outage issue on 14/12/20 , on the next day when i tried to surf in Chrome i was unable to access any web search and cant connect to YouTube gmail and many other websites. My internet connection is okay , i even...
  8. Cant use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant use google chrome: After re-starting my computer to change my computer account, it won't let me back onto google chrome. I clicked onto it and it says I cant use google chrome, and I need to ask an adult. Under that it has a button saying ask now. When I click it, it goes to no email I have or...
  9. How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH]Google Chrome is a free web browser used by millions of users across the world. Especially with quick service and a user-friendly interface, it has […] This article How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Microsoft removes Google’s Chrome installer from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft removes Google’s Chrome installer from the Windows Store: Google published a Chrome app in the Windows Store earlier today, which just directed users to a download link to install the browser. Microsoft isn’t impressed with Google’s obvious snub of the Windows Store, and it’s taking action. “We have removed the Google Chrome...