Windows 10: Using Microsoft warranty for repairs to HP Pavilionx360

Discus and support Using Microsoft warranty for repairs to HP Pavilionx360 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there any real way to use the warranty to have the laptop repaired? I've been the Microsoft site a bunch of times and noticed that all the service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamGaskins, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Using Microsoft warranty for repairs to HP Pavilionx360

is there any real way to use the warranty to have the laptop repaired? I've been the Microsoft site a bunch of times and noticed that all the service numbers and so-called "support" is just more smoke and ways to waste time through automated bots. The physical repair shop numbers are even outdated and take you a tech company and an accountants office. This warranty is starting to feel more like a scam. Anyone else have these issues?

:)

WilliamGaskins, Sep 15, 2020

2. Microsoft extends 360 warranty

In order to equal its rivals, Microsoft has decided to extend the warranty on the Xbox 360 from a mere 90 days to a more satisfactory one year, the general standard for most electrical appliances nowadays. The company has also decided to refund the cost of any repairs done in the last twelve months, which should be done automatically over the next ten weeks.

This step comes after a petition of 3,382 signatures was submitted on Friday calling for an extension of the warranty period. Both the PS3 and Nintendo Wii come with minimum one year warrantees, with many Xbox users unhappy at the number of console failures after 90 days.

Source: CNET News

Jimmy 2004, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Hp pavilionx360

Plug it into a powerpoint and:

Follow these HP steps to do a Recovery to Factory Settings (new condition).

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03489643

Scroll down towards the lower part of the link for information on reset outside of Windows.

Bill Smithers, Sep 15, 2020
  4. pigulici Win User

Using Microsoft warranty for repairs to HP Pavilionx360

pigulici, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Using Microsoft warranty for repairs to HP Pavilionx360

1. Using Microsoft warranty for repairs to HP Pavilionx360 - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft warranty

2. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard: Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021, and the keyboard has stopped working. She has tried all of the troubleshooting tips and our IT department said that it looks...
  3. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard: Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021, and the keyboard has stopped working. She has tried all of the troubleshooting tips and our IT department said that it looks...
  4. query about extension of warranty in hp laptop after out of warranty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    query about extension of warranty in hp laptop after out of warranty?: i am asking can i extend or purchase the extended warranty after expiration of warrantyif possible then laptop parts warranty is given or nothp laptop i havewarranty was expired in a month of march2021...
  5. query about extension of warranty in hp laptop after out of warranty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    query about extension of warranty in hp laptop after out of warranty?: i am asking can i extend or purchase the extended warranty after expiration of warrantyif possible then laptop parts warranty is given or nothp laptop i havewarranty was expired in a month of march2021...
  6. query about extension of warranty in hp laptop after out of warranty?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Warranty for Wireless Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Warranty for Wireless Mouse: I have a question regarding the warranty of a wireless mouse. Product is only 3 months old, and covered by a 2-year warranty. The dongle broke while I was removing it from the USB port. The metal casing that covers the USB separated, and the dongle no longer stays in, so...
  8. Laptop extremely slow after warranty repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop extremely slow after warranty repair: My laptop got the blue circle of death where nothing even a factory reset would fix it so I sent it back and apparently they changed the HDD which fixed it. It’s a new laptop(less then 6 months old) and it was fast before repair but now it’s so slow with nothing installed(I...
  9. Temporary Profile Error after Warranty Repair

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Temporary Profile Error after Warranty Repair: I recently had a mainboard and daughter board replaced after warranty issue. I've since reactivated windows with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. The issue is now my Microsoft store won't open and I continue to get a message that says I'm signed in with a...
  10. Hp pavilionx360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hp pavilionx360: Ok so I bought this laptop brand new in 2014. I used it daily for my business. One year later after my warranty was up I was on it when the screen suddenly went black. It was still lit up but it was black. I tried a few times to get it to come back on normally and finally it...