Windows 10: Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the...

Discus and support Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have successfully brought one of my email accounts in but the first one default isn't doing anything. I can't remove it nor change the password to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by billy nicholson, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the...

Have successfully brought one of my email accounts in but the first one default isn't doing anything. I can't remove it nor change the password to see if that fixes it. So is there any way to unlock that email account in mail and make changes to it or remove it and create a new one with the same address only slightly different info

:)

billy nicholson, Nov 23, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the...

Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams (work or school) says "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working"

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams (work or school).

While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".

With the newest software installed from the Razer Website (Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21) it isn´t working.

When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphone.

No Razer Synapse means no 7.1 sound, nor bass optimization.

I already asked the Razer support about that topic - they said when everything else (beside Microsoft Teams) the problem isn´t on their side?!

A Week ago, everything was working fine under Windows 10, thats the funny thing.

Any guesses what to do, so it will work again with the correct drivers?

Richie Domatio, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the...

1. Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the... - Similar Threads - Using Micrsoft mail

2. Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Micrsoft mail. My default account isn't working. Can't remove it, or change the...: Have successfully brought one of my email accounts in but the first one default isn't doing anything. I can't remove it nor change the password to see if that fixes it. So is there any way to unlock that email account in mail and make changes to it or remove it and create a...
  3. Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App: I have a work account from my company. I try to sign in to my work account at Mail App, but I have trouble that I have to receive an email yet. The advanced mailbox setup has been corrected and I got it from my company. Until now, I can't sign in to my work account. How to...
  4. Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App

Can't sign in to my work account at Mail App: I have a work account from my company. I try to sign in to my work account at Mail App, but I have trouble that I have to receive an email yet. The advanced mailbox setup has been corrected and I got it from my company. Until now, I can't sign in to my work account. How to...
  5. micrsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    micrsoft store not working: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  6. Yahoo mail isn't working :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo mail isn't working :: Hi. My Yahoo mail isn't working. If I click on a box next to one, it opens immediately. I can't delete them and once opened, I can't X them out either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-isnt-working/3ab6402d-b391-48dd-ba7a-513335bba56e
  7. micrsoft family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    micrsoft family account: I am super Pisse* off now. Our youngest child plugged a xbox one into a older childs laptop to use the screen as a monitor. Now out older child who is in college, can not use google chrome which his college requires because it says he can not use google chrome because of...
  8. Mail searching isn't working

Mail searching isn't working: I need to find a specific older mail in the Mail Windows app, but I can't find anything. I tried again searching a more recent mail that I saw in my inbox and nothing came out. It just displays a "Didn't find anything". I've tried to search with the sender's address, still...
  9. Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove

Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove: I had to do a system restore, and when I opened the Microsoft Mail account, my accounts from before were showing up even though they were no longer connected via the Email & accounts tab in Windows Accounts Settings. I have readded the accounts, but there is no way to remove...
  10. Remove a account Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Remove a account Mail: I have been looking in tutorials and other posts and do not have a solution to this problem. In Mail I have two accounts. One is my personal MSN account and the other is a Exchange account with my former employer. Obviously the former employer has deactivated my account....