Windows 10: uSING MIMDCRAFT WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS

Discus and support uSING MIMDCRAFT WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; MY GRANDSON WANTS to play Mindcraft with his friends. It states that he has to change his settings to do so. Since I am his administrator I can not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DanDonoghue1, May 26, 2020.

1. uSING MIMDCRAFT WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS

MY GRANDSON WANTS to play Mindcraft with his friends. It states that he has to change his settings to do so. Since I am his administrator I can not find the option.

:)

DanDonoghue1, May 26, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 26, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 26, 2020
  4. uSING MIMDCRAFT WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS

Windows Media Player in Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest you to try this method and check for the issue.

Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter
    and check, if the issue persists.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key” on your keyboard.

b. Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting under Settings.

c. Now select Programs in the search option.

d. Under Media Player, select Windows Media Player Settings
    to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 26, 2020
Thema:

uSING MIMDCRAFT WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS

1. uSING MIMDCRAFT WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS - Similar Threads - uSING MIMDCRAFT MULTIPLE

2. Multiple Profiles use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Profiles use: Hey was just wondering if there is anything additional needed to be done to allow Mouse without borders to continue with the same generated code when using multiple sign in profiles.It changes when a different user signs in, requiring to pass that code to the other PCs as...
  3. Multiple Profiles use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Profiles use: Hey was just wondering if there is anything additional needed to be done to allow Mouse without borders to continue with the same generated code when using multiple sign in profiles.It changes when a different user signs in, requiring to pass that code to the other PCs as...
  4. Multiple Profiles use

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Using Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Multiple Monitors: I am using 2 monitors and a laptop so 3 screens in all.When I right click on the desktop to change the scale and layout to a larger size it only changes it on one screen. How do I get it to change on all screens or at least 2 of the screens and not the laptop?Thanks...
  6. Using Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Multiple Monitors: I am using 2 monitors and a laptop so 3 screens in all.When I right click on the desktop to change the scale and layout to a larger size it only changes it on one screen. How do I get it to change on all screens or at least 2 of the screens and not the laptop?Thanks...
  7. Using Multiple Monitors

8. Using multiple speakers.

Using multiple speakers.: How is that Windows 10 a fairly smart OS is unable to use multiple types of speakers. Good lord people its 2021 evolve I should be able to use multiple speakers if choose to....
  9. Use of multiple displays

Use of multiple displays: Windows 10 Automatic Update Multiple monitors environment I have read various notes and I am just confused and frustrated. I have successfully connected a second monitor to my laptop and duly identified them as 1 and 2, and configured them so that 2 is on the left and 1...
  10. Use of Multiple monitor

Use of Multiple monitor: Sir I have connected second monitor to my laptop through HDMI cable. Is it possible to use these two monitors for two different task. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-multiple-monitor/67b0de2a-e552-4b5c-b375-f076aeb20415