Windows 10: Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...

Discus and support Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer Speak' and is unreadable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jimthesound, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...

Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer Speak' and is unreadable.

:)

Jimthesound, Jun 6, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 "Mail" - Attachment to Body of Text - Help please

By way of a quick experiment:

Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer... 374837d1662719850t-windows-10-mail-attachment-body-text-help-please-mail-1.png

Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer... 374838d1662719879t-windows-10-mail-attachment-body-text-help-please-mail-2.png

Once you have inserted the image, you can drag it to wherever you want it to be.

dalchina, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Energise Win User

Thanks guys

Your suggestions worked well for an image but, unfortunately, it doesn't work for a .docx file.

What I'm wanting to do is to email an open, formatted, Word docx / document file into the body of the text so then, the recipient can click on Reply, complete the form, and return it to me.

I've tried using Mail Merge, to email this, which does work but the formatting of the form gets messed up. I've also tried putting the form into a single table cell but still the formatting is messed up. Apart from the formatting, this would be a suitable method for me.

I'm really hoping you can help to do this, or have any ideas how to put an easily editable form into the body of the message.

Thanks very much
    J

Energise, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...

I put an account into my Mail App just to see if its what you want.
    -

Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer... 374886d1662765959t-windows-10-mail-attachment-body-text-help-please-mail-win-10-app.jpg

Roderunner, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...

1. Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer... - Similar Threads - Using Mail body

2. Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...: Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer Speak' and is unreadable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-ms-mail-with-windows-10-the-body-text-of-the/3eb76b5e-db65-4f9c-a7ad-cb6b99184b58
  3. Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer...: Using MS Mail with Windows 10 the body text of the messages I receive is in 'Computer Speak' and is unreadable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-ms-mail-with-windows-10-the-body-text-of-the/3eb76b5e-db65-4f9c-a7ad-cb6b99184b58
  4. Cannot Receive Text Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Receive Text Messages: Hi,My laptop is registered with my Hotmail account and my registered mobile number.I have forgotten my 4-digit pin number to access my laptop. As per the instructions, I logged in to my Hotmail account and was expecting a code on my registered mobile number. But I did not. I...
  5. Cannot Receive Text Messages

Cannot Receive Text Messages: Hi,My laptop is registered with my Hotmail account and my registered mobile number.I have forgotten my 4-digit pin number to access my laptop. As per the instructions, I logged in to my Hotmail account and was expecting a code on my registered mobile number. But I did not. I...
  6. Windows installation text message not received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation text message not received: During the course of my reinstallation of Win10 to my laptop, it sends an access code via text message. Unfortunately, my phone does not receive that message, and I have had no trouble receiving messages from anyone or anywhere else. Why do I have this problem now, when I...
  7. MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body: MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body. There seems to be no common thread to these emails. Many settings say: " . . .cannot be applied to any of your accounts"....
  8. printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail: When a email is sent to me but the message colour is blue the sender says its from his ipad. pushing the drop down box selecting print, print box opens with the message nothing has been received. but the message is right in front of me. In 2019 I should be able to print any...
  9. Receive Text Messages

Receive Text Messages: My laptop has a sim card slot. And until recently I was able to receive text messages on that number within the messaging app. Since the last update I requires a connected android phone. Is there no way to recieve texts on the sim card in my laptop anymore?!...
  10. I can't type in the body of Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't type in the body of Mail: I am running Windows 10 Home and Mail; I can't type in the body of Mail to compose an email message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-in-the-body-of-mail/29136370-47be-4e20-9f0e-9cc27261372f