Windows 10: Using multiple screens during video meetings

Discus and support Using multiple screens during video meetings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I have setup an extra monitor to use with my windows 10 laptop, during google meet video session. So when I share the screen, or present my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saifprints, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Using multiple screens during video meetings

Hello

I have setup an extra monitor to use with my windows 10 laptop, during google meet video session.
    So when I share the screen, or present my screen during the meeting, is it possible to share only what is on one screen and anyway to chose which screen to share?

submitted by /u/saifprints
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/saifprints, Jun 9, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Teams Video Meetings

Hi Rachel

Do you mean to pause the recording during the Teams Meeting or to pause the video recording when you are playing that back?

If that is while playing back the video, on most video players, including the Videos and TV App, pressing the Space par will toggle playback and pause . . .

Pausing a recording during a meting is currently not possible, please add a comment to this topic on UserVoice, so the Teams Developers will see that:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555...

DaveM121, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Using multiple screens during video meetings

Use multiple screens

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model of the computer?

Please follow the steps:

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display\Screen Resolution

and make sure both monitors are shown and "Extend desktop to this display" is selected for each monitor.

If both monitors are not shown, try clicking on "Detect"

Check Device manager to see if the video card or cards (if you are using more than one) and both monitors are shown in the list of devices.

You can also try updating video card driver:

Follow the steps:

1. Press Windows key+X.

2. Device manager and select the video card.

3. Right click on the driver and select update.

Connect multiple monitors to your PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Using multiple screens during video meetings

1. Using multiple screens during video meetings - Similar Threads - Using multiple screens

2. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  3. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  4. Muted videos while using online meeting apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muted videos while using online meeting apps: I have bought a new laptop, which had already been installed Windows 11. However, when I use any online meetings app including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet while playing Youtube videos, the sound from that videos were all disturbed and turned into strange sounds. The...
  5. Webcam turns off automatically during meetings, video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam turns off automatically during meetings, video calls: Hey all, I have an ASUS UX334FX laptop that I've been using for a time now. During the last months, I've started having problems with the integrated webcam. During zoom meetings or skype calls or in any app that uses the webcam for that matter, my webcam stops working...
  6. Zoom video meeting?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoom video meeting?: Is there a specific app for Microsoft surface pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-video-meeting/e6829a7b-ebfb-419d-95dd-b4ed6ec816a4
  7. Dark screen during Teams video Meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dark screen during Teams video Meetings: Hello, When I am using my Windows lifecam 3000 in Teams video it comes on very dark, like I am working in a cave. I usually like to blur my background but I dont have to now. Then all of a sudden it gets bright like it is supposed to be. It is not something I can control...
  8. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4
  9. Multiple BSOD during everyday use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD during everyday use: My PC was built a few years ago by a friend of mine. Running Windows 10. I get BSOD all the time and there never seems to be any rhyme or reason to when they happen. The Stop Codes associated with the 3 attached dump files are as follows (respectively): 1....
  10. Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD's during games and youtube videos: Hello, I'm hesitant posting this here because I suspect it's a hadware problem, but since I have only experienced bsod's so far I thought it would be best to start here. So when using my home build PC, certain games and watching videos on the internet in general have...