Windows 10: Using multiple security programs

Discus and support Using multiple security programs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear members, just want an answer to the question.. I have XFI advantage securitythrough Comcast along with windows defender .....do I need to also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by janesteuwe, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Using multiple security programs

Dear members, just want an answer to the question.. I have XFI advantage securitythrough Comcast along with windows defender .....do I need to also have something like Nortonwhich I use to have through Comcast before they switched?

[Original Title: Anti virus]

:)

janesteuwe, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 8, 2021
  3. JohnthePilot, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Using multiple security programs

hawkeyes46, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Using multiple security programs

1. Using multiple security programs - Similar Threads - Using multiple security

2. How to use the same webcam on multiple programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use the same webcam on multiple programs: I want to use my webcam on both obs and microsoft teams, however, when I use it on obs, I cannot use it on teams and vice versa. How can I use in both programs? Is there an third party software that allows this?...
  3. How to use the same webcam on multiple programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use the same webcam on multiple programs: I want to use my webcam on both obs and microsoft teams, however, when I use it on obs, I cannot use it on teams and vice versa. How can I use in both programs? Is there an third party software that allows this?...
  4. Multiple Scans and Updates when using Microsoft Security Essentials.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Scans and Updates when using Microsoft Security Essentials.: I have a Win 7 Professional, with 8 GB Ram which I have been using for the last 10 years. Ever since I have owned this Laptop, I have been using Microsoft Security Essentials as my anti-virus. Till 2nd February 2021, I have had no issues with M S E which updates and scans...
  5. Using a program window by multiple users

Using a program window by multiple users: Hi I need something to share a cmd window with other users at realtime so they can use it with me Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-a-program-window-by-multiple-users/3bae5a6c-4d0e-4c6b-b45c-405c79ec1a3a
  6. security program

security program: was wondering if I need additional security now that I have Windows 10. I just upgraded from Windows 7 and had Trend Security with the Windows 7. Is it necessary to have this additional security??...
  7. Using multiple game controllers in an older program, windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using multiple game controllers in an older program, windows 10: I've got an older program, 2 players. I have built a custom machine for it arcade cabinet and the computer inside died. I bought a new computer for it that came with Windows 10 and reset everything. It works on one player but I want both players to work. In the...
  8. Multiple security programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple security programs: I have Windows 10 and understand that Microsoft has security software installed. I recently had my computer worked on which I regret because nothing looks the same or is in the same place! I have multiple software for security showing up in the start menu (reason, byte...
  9. Help selecting multiple files & passing to a program. Use Powershell?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help selecting multiple files & passing to a program. Use Powershell?: I have some code written that works on text files. It can work on multiple files. Something like this: myprogram.exe myfile1.txt myfile2.txt myfile3.txt I want to have a Windows interface so I can run my code as described. I have a solution! Problem is that on 2...
  10. Disabling security programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling security programs: TenForum's installation guide says 'you will need to disable or uninstall any 3rd party AV or security program' I'm a little concerned about this and just wanted to confirm if it's safe to do so. And does every security program need to be disabled - I have several, my AV plus...