Windows 10: using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data

Discus and support using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I use my personal Verizon as a server that has unlimited data?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cheryle S, May 25, 2020.

1. Cheryle S Win User

using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data

Can I use my personal Verizon as a server that has unlimited data?

:)

Cheryle S, May 25, 2020
  2. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, May 25, 2020
  4. aleisha11 Win User

not able to reset data limit in data sense

Hello, sreech311. We have checked it on our end that there are 28 days only under the Monthly option. This cannot be changed since it's already
    part of the software. You may try suggesting the idea through here instead: Feature Suggestions. BTW, here is the details that you need to know about each option:

• If you have a preset amount of data to use and the data will expire at a specific date, tap
      One time.
    • If you have a limited amount of data you can use each month before you're charged for overages, tap
      Monthly.
    • If you have unlimited data but still want to track your usage, tap Unlimited.
    For more info, visit this link: Use Data Sense to manage data usage. We look forward to your reply.

aleisha11, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. using my cell data as my vpn server possible unlimited data - Similar Threads - using cell data

2. Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my system uses more data in 'Data usage'?: My windows 10 uses more data, under data usage the 'System' uses more data in GB's. I have checked Metered connection, turn off auto updates too still uses more data....
  3. Is it possible to recover my data from HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to recover my data from HDD: Hello all I wanted to change my windows 10 and I wanted to convert it to MBR from GPT but unfortunately in the command prompt I cleaned the whole disk Is it possible to recover the data from other partitions it's 1TB HDD Please help me submitted by /u/hard2resist [link]...
  4. VPN there is ping but no data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN there is ping but no data: When this happens I just restart the router and it works again. But i want to find a more stable solution for this Instead of restarting the router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-there-is-ping-but-no-data/0068a27e-987b-487f-b526-ade5fce19c3b
  5. Its possible to use ram in my Windows server 2016 like cache service for data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Its possible to use ram in my Windows server 2016 like cache service for data: Hi everyone here i have windows server 2016 with 64G from ram and I have data from movies and photos so my inquiring if its possible to use ram to cahe the data the first request for data will be from HDD second request for same data will come from ram , i want get high i/o...
  6. Need a vpn to protect my data?

Need a vpn to protect my data?: I use public wifi when I go out and get together with friends on any public place. Can I need a vpn to protect my device and my data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-a-vpn-to-protect-my-data/c165cd06-611a-4011-b279-0110ad548eba
  7. All my free cell data is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my free cell data is changed: Dear rep When I start playing free cell I was often confronted with a page which told me that if I clicked on it Microsoft with save my free cell results among other thing, however when I did click on the button, all my results were changed. I was at level 115 and free cell...
  8. Using cellular data in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using cellular data in my laptop: Hi, My laptop came with a sim card slot but when i place it as required my laptop is even running it. Futhermore I did such for cellular connection in my settings as instructed but it is not available on my computer. Help me please!...
  9. How to not use cell data when wifi and/or ethernet is connected?

How to not use cell data when wifi and/or ethernet is connected?: I thought that this question is silly. I've never had to worry about my smart phone using my cell data when wifi is clearly connected. This seems not to be the case on win 10. The moment I connect cell modem, it starts sending data as fast as its 3G speed can do. All I wanted...
  10. AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data: The New AT&T Unlimited Plan is Available to All Postpaid Wireless Customers Starting tomorrow, AT&T1 will launch a new AT&T Unlimited plan. The plan will be available to all consumer and business postpaid AT&T wireless customers. Whether you love to stream your favorite...