Windows 10: Using my phone as audio input for laptop. Produces scratchy output.

Discus and support Using my phone as audio input for laptop. Produces scratchy output. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Both ends of the aux are grounded. I was wondering if there is a possible way to stop the ground feed from either side. There's no ground loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jajalovack, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Using my phone as audio input for laptop. Produces scratchy output.

Both ends of the aux are grounded. I was wondering if there is a possible way to stop the ground feed from either side. There's no ground loop whatsoever. It's just that the audio is crap. The recording was fine when I tried a lapel mic. I want to use this to feed my phone's system sounds on Zoom meetings while saving bandwidth. I don't want to connect my phone to the meeting separately. My laptop only has one aux plug for both input and output. I only used a splitter to separate input and output channels. I included a sample of my recording below. It's from my music player. I'm running on Windows 10.

:)

jajalovack, Jul 3, 2020

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Jul 3, 2020
  3. moabram12 Win User
    No audio device, nor audio input, nor audio output found on my Lenovo laptop G50ß I always had it before.

No audio device, nor audio input, nor audio output found on my Lenovo laptop G50ß I always had it before.

moabram12, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Using my phone as audio input for laptop. Produces scratchy output.

Input and Output of audio on computer?

Input and Output of audio on computer?

DorothySittler, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Using my phone as audio input for laptop. Produces scratchy output.

1. Using my phone as audio input for laptop. Produces scratchy output. - Similar Threads - Using phone audio

2. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  3. Audio input and output issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input and output issues: Hi I'm using MECER Z140 , I've installed a new windows but my laptop doesn't have audio input and output, I've tried installing new audio drivers but still no luck, I get an error message that says " windows found drivers for your device but but encountered an error while...
  4. phone link app audio input output selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link app audio input output selection: I have a wireless head set that has its own base and transmitter that is plugged into my pc. It works fine in every other application, but for some reason I can't get it to work with phone link. Honestly, I could not find anywhere to select audio input or output within the...
  5. phone link app audio input output selection

phone link app audio input output selection: I have a wireless head set that has its own base and transmitter that is plugged into my pc. It works fine in every other application, but for some reason I can't get it to work with phone link. Honestly, I could not find anywhere to select audio input or output within the...
  6. Scratchy Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scratchy Audio: HelloI have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H since September 2021, it has always worked perfectly until the sound became scratchy out of nowhere a few weeks ago.I've tried everything from every forum, I updated my drivers and Windows 11, I installed a previous Realtek driver, I...
  7. Scratchy Audio

Scratchy Audio: HelloI have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H since September 2021, it has always worked perfectly until the sound became scratchy out of nowhere a few weeks ago.I've tried everything from every forum, I updated my drivers and Windows 11, I installed a previous Realtek driver, I...
  8. Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio inputs and outputs. I use a msi b450 tomahawk max, 5600x Cpu, corsair lpx 3200 16gb, evga 2070 super (with the newest bios} since the motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth card i had to buy an external usb bluetooth antenna....
  9. Audio Input And Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  10. Input and Output of audio on computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input and Output of audio on computer?: Input and Output of audio on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-and-output-of-audio-on-computer/07ff299f-b3f7-47de-9e48-ca85e949d358